Welcome Home Moving Solutions

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since June 2012

Welcome Home Moving Solutions is a full service moving company serving the DFW area. We are fully insured and licensed in the state of Texas and a member of the Better Business Bureau. Alternate contact name Forrest Perry....

King Moving Company, LLC

Whether you are moving within the Dallas metroplex or statewide, King Moving Company, LLC is at your service. Licensed and insured, we provide residential and commercial moving services and specialize in moving antiques and high-value items.

Award 2019

02/28/2017

3 Movers led by a gentleman named 'Sly' -- Incredibly efficient and very courteous. Used a different mover a month earlier and had damaged furniture and they took their time... about double the price... and never once if there was anything further they could do. Welcome Home Moving Solutions based in Grand Prairie, TX was by far a very pleasant experience and I am definitely using them as my Numbe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved all staging furniture and assessories from one residence to our new one. With 3 guys, only took a little over 3 hours (properties were just 6 miles apart from one another).

CATEGORY moving companies

Thank you for your great review of our company. We will share your review with our crews. Our goal is to provide our services at a fair price and make every customer happy.

05/17/2015

The service provider responded to my email super fast (same day and on a weekend), which I really appreciated.  It turned out I didn't need to use the moving company after all because the retaining wall installer arranged moving the railroad ties.  If I need moving services in the future, I wouldn't hesitate to contact Welcome Home Moving Solutions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted this company to move a lot of railroad ties.

08/11/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for moving.

CATEGORY moving companies

Welcome Home Moving Solutions offers a full range of services including fully packing your belongings to just moving the large items. We will pad, stretch wrap or both all of your possessions that need protection. We will also assemble or disassemble any items that your request. Our company also provides piano moving.

We do not move Hot Tubs We do not move Pool Tables