VIP Moving Company

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since March 2012

We are a family owned and operated Tarrant County moving company. We have one on one customer relations from pickup to delivery. Our services range from small studio apartments to designer homes all the way to large business relocation. Email: mark@vipmovingcompany.com...

Miller's Movers World

Miller's Movers World is a family owned and operated moving company serving the Dallas area. We have been in business since 1986. What sets us apart from others is our hands-on approach. We are dedicated to effective communication with our clients to ensure everything about the move goes well. Our moving professionals are skillful and detail oriented. We use proper handling techniques for every item in the move and have a wide selection of accessories to make sure your possessions are scratch, dent and break free. We have eight trucks of different sizes including large and small trucks. Call for free estimates. Seniors qualify for a discount

07/04/2017

The job was done in much less time than anticipated. Movers were great and moved very quickly. Would definately hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had movers move household items from a storage unit into an apartment.

Thank you very much!

06/15/2017

After a walk-through of the house, the movers wrapped ALL furniture in blankets and plastic. They had the truck loaded in just over an hour, and unloaded at the new house in just under 2 hours. Not one item was damaged in any way, and the work crew were friendly and fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a 4 bedroom, 2 living area, 2 car garage house full of furniture moved (no boxes) to a house at the top of a large hill. Many items were antique and/or fragile.

04/17/2017

I purchased a coupon but I could never get anyone to call me back to redeem it. I ended up getting a refund from Angie's list.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential moving services

03/15/2017

They are really good. We finished everything within the 4 hours. Nothing to complain about. I think they did a good job, but not the very good one I asked before, but not bad.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was moving.

02/26/2017

It went well. They were good about re-scheduling when I had a conflict with the initial appointment. They were fast and professional. They were a little late to arrive but other than that everything was great. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some furniture moved inside my house to make room for new furniture that was being delivered the next day.

CATEGORY moving companies

Load and unload Inner Office/house moves single item moves packing and unpacking marble/glass safes (most cases) vending machines (most cases) Medical Equipment (most cases) Big Screens antiques exclusive pick up and delivery FREE in home estimate (local moves) Furniture Storage (short term) Automobile Moving Motorcycle transports

Transporting of Hazardous Material Out of State Moving