Uncle Bob's Garage Door Service

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2000 E Lamar Blvd Suite 600

Arlington, TX 76006

As a home owner you need the repair done right and on budget. we are committed to delivering premier customer service that is second to none. It is our highest priority to get the job done right the first time on every project We provide a full consultation to explain available options so that you can choose the service thats right for your home . We strive not only to meet your project's needs, but also to prevent potential problems in the future....

garage door repair and installation (6)

12/03/2019

I, the customer, should have done more research. What I paid was $180.00 more than what I paid for the entire door, tracks, opener motor, remotes and spring. Just way too expensive, especially compared to the length of time required to complete repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair garage door opener and spring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

I have no record of work done at your address,, Are you sure it was Uncle Bobs Garage Door. That serviced you?

07/08/2019

He did an exceptional job. The work was great. He knew exactly what he was doing, I called him out of the blue and he answered the phone and he showed up after 30 minutes, and finished the job within an hour. Very good for the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced the spring on my garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

06/23/2019

We had another company come out and install a garage door opener we purchased at Home Depot. After the install was complete, the tech advised the motor was defective and we had to get it replaced. Since we were looking to get it resolved right away, we decided to call this company as they had the best price for a new opener. I was looking to get a new garage door opener and have it installed. When...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Buy and install new garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

05/28/2019

great...prompt, professional, honest

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
automatic garage door repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2019

05/14/2019

He did extra work and he did not ask me to pay extra.Every time I need them they will be the one I will call and they are professional and very friendly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed the spring on the garage that was broken and he also fix the gap between the floor and the garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2019

Thank you.. I look forward to working with you in the future.

05/14/2019

They did a good job and they showed up on time, the price was reasonable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a garage door spring

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

Spring Service, garage door opener replacement, new garage doors (financing available), garage door tune ups.

Not Applicable