Tru Blu Pool Renovations

A101 REVIEWS

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since May 2010

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

326 N Bowen Rd

Arlington, TX 76012

Tru Blu has been one of the largest pool renovators serving the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex for 28 years! We DO NOT service pools, build pools, or sell retail like many other companies. We are a Tru renovation specialist, specializing in new plastering, tile and rock work, and deck resurfacing and pouring. Pool renovations is not one of the things we do, it is the only thing we do. Tru Blu is family owned and operated. You will have the owner's personal cell phone number should you need anything before, during or years after the job is completed. We offer quality work at a reasonable price. Why call a jack of all trades when you can have a specialist? Call now for a free estimate....

Pool and Spa Service (97)Ceramic Tile (28)General Remodeling (21)Plaster (18)Pool Sales Construction and Installation (17)Deck Maintenance (11)Stone and Gravel (10)Concrete Pouring and Repair (8)Pavers and Hardscaping (4)Decks and Porches (4)

01/17/2020

Far exceeded our expectations! Excellent value - professional service in every way - outstanding performance from design thru clean up! If we ever have a repair or remodeling project relating to our pool or spa, Tru Blu and Mark will be our first and only call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete tear down & reconstruction of existing spa

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

12/13/2019

I contacted Mark about my problem and he promptly sent someone out to inspect my skimmers. They found missing tiles and cracked grout . They did an excellent job fixing the problem and now no more leaks! This is a great company to do business with and extremely reliable. I have used them in the past and will call them again if I have any other problems, A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My skimmers were leaking and I Had to add water every other day.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, pool cleaners, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

11/16/2019

We started with replacing the equipment and then needed to drain the pool and have it resurfaced. We then decided to upgrade our deck. It all turned out great. We are very pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete renovation of pool, deck and equipment.

CATEGORY plastering, pool cleaners, remodeling, deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

Thanks so much for the business [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you on this project!

11/04/2019

i was very pleased, they did quality work. i'm very happy to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool and Spa Service and Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was our pleasure working with you.

04/15/2019

Work began fine, and seemed to progress well, but after delays due to weather, getting the contractors to complete their work has been an ongoing nightmare. Requested equipment was forgotten, had to manage quality of ladder post installation. Surface cracks have begun to show in less than 6 months. They had to cut out a section of concrete to repair electrical they damaged during installation and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool and Deck resurfacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2018

12/19/2018

Perfect. I could not have asked for a better experience! I was so impressed that I payed more than quoted for the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry Wall for a shop

CATEGORY plastering, pool cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2018

10/29/2018

very well, timely and polite. explained the problem and repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired leaks in and around skimmer

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2018

10/29/2018

Trustworthy. They did it 20 years ago and I had them come back this last summer..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool Renovations

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2018

10/29/2018

Owner Mark Paulson is professional, knowledgeable and timely. We have used Mark for over 20 years for all of our pool services. Nothing less than 5 stars.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
20 Years of pool service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

10/29/2018

The company performed all the demolition and rebuilding of my pool and cool decking with new tile and flagstone coping installed along with a new plaster finish to the pool. The work and professionalism was beyond reproach. Even my regular pool cleaner was wanting to know who the company was because the workmanship was outstanding. All tasks on the contract were performed and also I had added some...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool renovations

CATEGORY ceramic tile, concrete repair, plastering, pool cleaners, remodeling, pavers, gravel, deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2018

Pool & Spa Service; Pool Resurfacing, Plastering, Pool Tile, Coping, Rockwork & Decking

Sales & Installation