Super Remodeling

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

3801 Mahonia Way

Arlington, TX 76014

siding202076040
We replaced all the exterior and we install James hardie siding and paint.

We are SUPER REMODELING! We've been in business for roughly 20 years and are proudly family-owned and operated. If you are considering making any improvements to your home, then look no further! Our experienced team would love to speak with you. We specialize in larger-scale projects but can help with any size job. Please call or message us today!...
Siding replacement  - Image

siding

202075050
Interior painting  - Image

Interior painting

interior painting

202076112

house painting (6)siding (5)interior painting (2)home remodeling (2)water and smoke damage (1)

01/04/2021

George was very good to work with, and his crew at Super Remodeling were very efficient in getting the job done in 2&1/2 days. The house is a 16 year old two story with most of the siding being around the upper floor. Professional work and guaranteed. Used the best quality paint and materials, replaced any trim boards that had rotting, caulked around all windows and other places that needed it. Ge...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting exterior siding, trim, etc

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2020

10/27/2020

George and team were great. George was always on time and incredibly communicative. It was clear that customer satisfaction was incredibly high on his priority list. They were also very fast with a high attention to detail. We'll work with them again for sure!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Paint/Patch, Light Fixture Install, Door Fix, Handrail Paint, Attic Door Install, Demo

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

09/23/2020

They provided a professional and quick estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage to outside door trim, water damage to outside window wood siding.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

09/16/2020

Professional, quality work, on time and flexible. The owner and crew were tentative to my question,s, concerns and flexible when changes were made by me on the fly. I highly recommend this company for all your project needs. I promise you will be glad you did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Exterior

CATEGORY remodeling,siding,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

09/07/2020

EXCELLENT. The crew was wonderful, professional & efficient & hard working with excellent attention to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting of brick home and some decorative brick repair.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2020

08/28/2020

It went amazing. Company was awesome. I would 100 % recommend them to everyone. Very pleased with how our home looks now. They busted their butts to complete our house within a week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House siding

CATEGORY siding,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

08/25/2020

Super Remodeling is exactly what their name says, SUPER! They did an amazing job with my siding and painting. My house looks beautiful and like new! I would totally recommend Super Remodeling. George, the owner was so professional since the day he gave me the estimate. He was very detailed when discussing the process of the project that had to be done. I recommend Super Remodeling! believe me you ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding and painting

CATEGORY siding,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

08/24/2020

It was great and excellent. They were very professional, polite, they cleaned up after themselves, they did an excellent job and they were quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They re-did the siding on the outside of my house, they converted my garage into a room and they stained my fence.

CATEGORY remodeling,siding,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

08/24/2020

It went great. They did everything that they said they were going to do in the quotation. I am very happy with the work. He did a little bit more actually.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding

CATEGORY siding