Sun Painting Texas LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

205 N Davis Dr Ste 4

Arlington, TX 76012

Sun Painting Texas LLC is a full service painting company serving the metroplex, based in Arlington. Our office phone is 817-275-6690 We are a local business not a chain or franchise. We are first and foremost a painting company. We offer a variety of services for your convenience such as wood repair, all phases of drywall repair and texturing, popcorn removal, etc. There's a very good chance that the person who assists you during the estimating process is Mark, the owner, Mark is not a salesman. He will present you with a proposal after your free estimate. Then a little work on your part. Read our reviews. Get a couple of other estimates. Call with questions. (Mark's cell 817-929-1088). And make your decision. We hope that you will select Sun...

interior painting (648)house painting (404)drywall repair (131)woodworking (70)wallpaper removal (44)pressure washing (32)general contracting (29)siding (28)water and smoke damage (8)handyman (8)window (7)gutter installation (6)

10/15/2020

Excellent and 5 star rating for interior and exterior painting! -Stephanie Lewis-Boatner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House painted inside and outside

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

10/15/2020

Excellent, couldn’t be happier. Sun Painting Texas goes above and beyond!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Paint entire house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2020

10/14/2020

Sun Painting did an amazing job painting my home. The young man that came was very professional & had no problem fixing or correcting any areas that I noticed. Would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

10/14/2020

Everything went great! The process was smooth, Mark and his team did an excellent job throughout each step of the process. A+++ from us!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior House Painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

10/14/2020

I would rate Sun Painting Texas A+ again and again. They were fantastic from start to finish. Excellent customer service, very knowledgeable and the quality of work is outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting of house.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2020

10/14/2020

I’ve already submitted this and it keeps asking me to finish my review over and over on this site.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House painted

10/13/2020

The entire process was so easy and quick! I highly recommend this company Sun Painting! My mother in law was so impressed she asked for the contact information. Great job Peevy and Company.... thank you Mark and Teddi!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Paint Job

CATEGORY house painters

06/12/2020

Went great.....everything was done as requested and timely. We wanted window and trim replaced with hardie board and new paint. We even had our pergola stained and the front door painted. We would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New wood trim house painted

CATEGORY contractors,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

06/03/2020

Fantastic experience with Sun Painting. Could not be happier with the job. Customer service was over the top from all at the company. Jose and the painting crew did an extremely precise and neat job. Very friendly, organized, on time, let me say neat again. Great contractor experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting for about 800 square feet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

05/26/2020

Jose and his team did an excellent job. They arrived on time for work. They worked the entire day with only a lunch break and were very careful about cleaning up after themselves. After they were done, they walked the job with me and let me point out anything that needed to be cleaned up or fixed (there wasn’t much) but they took care of it - no problem or attitude. They went above and beyond. I w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting of walls, ceilings, and trim

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] Jose’s a great guy. They don’t make many like him any more. We are blessed to have him working for us. We have really enjoyed working with you and I’ll pass on your comments on to Jose Mark

Residential & commercial. Interior & exterior painting. Texturing. Acoustic ceiling removal. Wallpaper removal. Sheetrock repair & install. Wood replacement. Door replacement. Crown molding installation.

Ask for details.