Quality Tops Roofing Inc

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since November 2004

Awards & Badges

5207 W Arkansas Ln

Arlington, TX 76016

A full service residential roofing company, providing quality roofing solutions for the DFW area since 1981. Super Service Award for the past 11 years. As a locally owned and operated company, our goal is to make the whole roofing process from educating, providing the estimate, to advise concerning the insurance claim, to job completion as painless as possible. + Our core values are integrity, quality and friendliness. + Free Written Estimates. + Assistance with Insurance. + Warranty....

roofing (621)gutter repair (35)chimney cap repair (12)skylight installation (11)home inspection (5)siding companies (3)window replacement (2)deck cleaning (1)fence company (1)decks & porches (1)

11/30/2020

Quality Tops Roofing was very professional. I appreciated Bruce's low pressure, friendly manner when he came out to assess the roof damage. His team replaced the roof in one day and did a good job cleaning up. They came back a few days later to inspect the work. Our new roof looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2020

Our goal is to treat others the way we want to be treated. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

11/16/2020

This is the second time I have had Quality Tops replace my roof due to hail damage. They are professional and honest in everything they do. Please at least call them for a quote to compare them to the other guys. You will be impressed. Thank you Bruce for again making me a happy customer and putting up with my questions throughout the process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof shingle replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you for trusting Quality Tops Roofing for all your roofing needs and for your great recommendation.

10/24/2020

I called for my roof to be inspected, and they came out right away. After inspecting the roof, storm damage was found. They worked with my home insurance to point out hail damage, and my insurance company covered this loss. They worked promptly to fix the roof, and the quality of their work was excellent. They even inspected the work afterwards to insure that the workmanship was perfect. I would h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

We strive to provide friendly, professional and honest customer service. Part of that is working with the insurance company to cover the needed work and to provide quality control. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

10/15/2020

I put a request in for an estimate and Bruce responded within 5 minutes. He just happened to be at his desk to see it, but he was very responsive. After discussion of the job, we determined that his company doesn't handle it, but he was courteous, respectful, and honest. He didn't waste our time with coming out. If we ever need the roof repaired, we will definitely look back to this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding and misc estimate

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

Thank you for contacting us about your roofing situation and for taking the time to write a review for us. We'll be here in the future if you need us.

08/17/2020

Excellent communication. They helped me through the whole insurance process. Showed up on time and completed in one day. Cleaned up so well, you hardly knew they were there after they left. Would highly recommend to anyone needing a new roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

Our goal is to help our customers understand the roofing process so they can make the most best decision for their situation. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

05/27/2020

I have been using AngiesList (now Home Advisors) to look for service providers over decades for performing maintenance of my house. The way I utilize the services is to look for the service provider that are in the “Super Service Award” category, with the most highest rating of “A” and “B” then scan a few “A” and “B” customer rating comments then moved to read much more comments for the “D” and “F...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a new roof, replace gutter guard screen.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

You have a great research approach. We are honored that you picked us. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

05/27/2020

It was a great experience. They came in and did the job in one day. They did an excellent job of cleaning up after themselves. Some concerns I had were addressed immediately. I couldn't be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my roof shingles replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

Our goal is quality work that stands the test of time and satisfied customers. I'm glad we were able to provide you with a great experience. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

05/24/2020

Quality Tops does good quality, honest work. It seems that nearly all roofers think (and manage to convince insurance adjusters of the same) that just about any time a hail stone hits your roof, you need a new one. Quality Tops is different. Bruce (the owner, who does the inspections) will tell you if it's really seriously damaged and needs to be replaced, or if it just needs some maintenance, or ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

We provide honest and straight forward information on what the problem is and possible solutions. Our goal is to treat our customers the way we want to be treated Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

05/21/2020

The repair seems to have gone good. Quality tops honors there workmanship. I have faith in the Owner and trust him because from my experience in dealing with him. He oversaw his crew, and seems to have fixed the issue. I will also follow up with any further reviews if needed but I like Quality Tops Roofing because of the Owner. I also noticed his workers have been loyal and stay with him. I notice...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I like the company because the owner is Genuine and a man of his word. After seeing some nails come loose from a roof installation gutter area, which was fixed after it came loose during installation years back, he and his company responded and came as soon as possible to fix it.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

Our goal is to treat others the way we want to be treated. This means being honest, keeping our word, and giving quality work and materials that stand the test of time. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

03/29/2020

Quality Tops is the highest rated roofer for a reason. Very responsive, excellent work, everything was done right. Cost was competitive as well. There's no reason to take chances with a second rate roofer to save a few bucks. These guys are worth every penny.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace asphalt shingle roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2020

We are grateful for customers like you and many others who put your trust in us to help protect one of your biggest investments. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and for your business.

Top Quality Residential Roof Replacement and Repair at a Reasonable Price.

Please Inquire