Lone Star Window & Glass Inc.

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since February 2014

We specialize in residential window repair and replacement. We accept all credit cards....

Texas Energy Concepts

Being in the home improvement industry for over 16 years has shown me a lot about what a customer expects and how they want to be treated. The reason that my prices are lower than most and quality is much higher is because of you, the homeowner. The majority of my business is referrals, which means money back in your pocket. I am not the only good window and siding company out there but, pound for pound, I am the best. I believe that you should surround yourself with good people who believe in the work that they do. I believe in listening to the needs of the homeowner. And I believe that you shouldn't charge a penny until the job is 100% complete and the homeowner is delighted. That's what makes Texas Energy Concepts' customers (and even their friends) customers for life. Please take a look at the services we can offer you at an affordable price!

08/16/2018

William was prompt, professional, and efficient. He repaired the window and showed me how to fix it myself in future. Would definitely call him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of existing window

CATEGORY replacement windows

11/15/2016

They did a great job. I didn't want to add screens on windows that already had screens on them. They put screens on all of them. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put some screens on my windows.

CATEGORY screen repair,replacement windows

Since 1983 Lone Star Window & Glass has been installing replacement windows as well as repairing homeowners existing windows. We replace foggy insulated glass. We make insect screens and solar screens. We have replacement hardware for most windows and patio doors.

Auto Glass