G & M Collision Center LLC

A 38 Reviews

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since July 2010

2530 S Cooper St

Arlington, TX 76015

G&M Collision Center is a full service collision repair center. We service all makes and models and we work with all insurance companies. We will work with you on your deductible and we accept all major credit cards. Let us show you what customer service in the collision repair industry looks like!. Additional DBA - GMCC Enterprises Inc....

auto body repair (37)auto repair (9)auto painting (4)silver polishing (2)

06/28/2020

The work was completed on time and Don, the owner, went over and beyond by taking me to the car rental location and then picking me up when it was returned. Don is very honest and if I need work in the future this is certainly my choice. My 2011 Honda Pilot looks great! Thanks Don!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace front bumper cover and repair damage to left front fender.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure to work with you. Don

03/29/2019

I am very happy with the work G&M Collision performed on my Mercedes C300. Don's communication with us during the process was great. I would definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Branch Crunched My Mercedes Front End

COST $4,184.98

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2019

Photo for G & M Collision Center LLC - 2530 S Cooper St, Arlington, TX - 37788890

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the opportunity to serve you. I'm glad you were happy with the work that we did. If you ever need body work again, please keep us in mind. Don

04/30/2018

Very well. It was done on time and everyone was friendly but professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair the back door on my SUV

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2018

Thank you so much for the pleasure in serving you.

11/15/2017

I had heard a great report about the service at G&M and am not only super satisfied with my service but God used them to bless me in a way that He only knows. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed latch to trunk.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2017

09/15/2017

Work performed as scheduled and for the price quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace front quarter panel and headlight, repair front passenger door and repaint.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2016

12/05/2016

A schedule was provided, and that schedule for receipt of parts and completion of work was less than the original quote. Excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair to right rear of van.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2016

09/12/2016

Don was great, the technicians were polite and careful with the car.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired hail damage from one of the many storms in the spring 2016 hail season. They did great work, and I'm super picky about body work. Don was great about keeping me updated on the status of the repairs, he even ordered the same part 3 times because the first two parts came in with slight damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2016

04/21/2015

The repair was done in a timely manner and to my complete satisfaction. I highly recommend G & M Collision Center. They are extremely professional. My car looks like brand new, thank to the care of Don and his staff of G & m Collision Center.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After hitting a pole, my Ford Focus SE sustained damage to the right front bumper. G & M Collision Center fixed all the damage on the right front bumper.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2015

Thank you once again for being such a good, loyal customer. You are a pleasure to deal with. Glad you are happy with your repairs and the service you received. Don

12/15/2014

I had accident 2 weeks after I had bought my new car.  The car dealership I bought my car from referred me to the  shop where they get their body work done at. I got an estimate. Then  Iooked up some reviews on the internet and noticed that  shop had mixed reviews from other customers.  So I asked my very trusted auto mechanic for a referral.  . They referred me to Don at G&M Collision. I decided ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced bumper on my new car.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. I felt so bad for you having the accident in your brand new car but happy we were able to get you back on the road again. I hope you never need collision repair again but we will be here for you if you do. Thanks again, Don

09/22/2014

The last damage on my vehicle happened in Austin on the first day of August, 2014.  My fiance and I stayed at a hotel which had valet service only.  On the first day, the valet damaged the passenger side including passenger side headlight.  The hotel took full responsibility and paid for damages.  I contacted Don to let him know what happened and served as a liasion between the hotel and body shop...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My vehicle has been through damage from third parties in last two years.  My insurance covered most of the costs of the damages.  Don Harris, owner, has been very professional and helpful especially in saving money on parts for the vehicle without limiting to quality.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us the great review. You have been such a pleasure to work with through the years. It was great that it was the right side damaged this time and now the beetle looks brand new from the front. Thanks again for your kindness Don.

Collision repair & frame work.