Ernie's Plumbing Service Inc

• Trade License Number
  • M11116

1809 W Pioneer Pkwy

Arlington, TX 76013

Our plumbers have extensive training and knowledge to answer your questions and find the most effective solution for any plumbing issue. Our plumbers are actually employed by us as we do not subcontract out anything. We will dispatch our plumber and they will arrive at your home in our clearly marked van, in uniform with their name tag reflecting a picture of our employee issued by “HR First Contact” which performs our drug screen and criminal history background check for ours and your protection. He/she will then offer you an absolute FREE WRITTEN ESTIMATE followed with a reliable service for any residential or commercial job, regardless of the size. Call Ernie's today!...

plumbers (1585)drain cleaning (249)water heaters (160)sewer cleaning (79)gas leak repair (49)drain pipe installation (30)water damage restoration (35)excavating (27)HVAC Companies (14)water softeners (13)water delivery (8)

02/01/2021

Carl, Craig, and Gino came out and went thru the foundation to fix leak... They did the work quickly and efficiently... They were friendly while working and cleaned up their mess after finishing... They were knowledgeable and I had confidence in their work... Carl had came out previously to give me the estimate, He was very personable and knowledgeable... Thumbs up to Ernie's and will use again if...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water line leak under foundation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2021

Thank you, so very much for posting your positive comments on my plumbers. Please note, that you may always request that we send only them to you anytime you have a problem. Sincerely, the owner.

01/11/2021

Excellent work. Came by to give a quote, but it turned out to be not too difficult and the technician fixed it within two hours. 1/3 the cost of the first quote I got.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking supply pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for the A rating as well as posting your positive comments on my plumber. Sincerely, Ernie.

10/22/2020

They came over and did the testing and recommended the resolution and it went well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain Line Breakage - Camera Locate

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

Thank you, so very much for rating my company and posting your positive comments.

09/02/2020

perfect from start to finish. called Monday morning, someone was at my door by noon. Reps name is Haven (yes Haven) He was super polite, knowledgeable & professional. I was very impressed. My first experience with Ernies...won't be my last!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
low water pressure...some fixtures needed replacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2020

Thank you, so very much for the straight A rating. Also, for your positive comments on my plumber as well.

08/23/2020

I had a 22 year old Delta tub/shower faucet that had been leaking and I could not get the bonnet nut to come off to replace cartridge. I ended up torquing too much and caused a small leak in the valve body in the wall that couldn't be sealed. I was a little apprehensive seeing the negative reviews but since they offered a free service call/estimate with no obligation I gave them a call. They came ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix small leak in water line in wall and replace 22 year old Delta tub/shower faucet.

COST $787.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

Thank you, so very much for the straight A rating. Thank you, also for the positive comments you posted on my plumber.

08/19/2020

Carl #604 was fantastic. He was polite and informative throughout the process. The overflow problem was showing in the garage but was cleared in another area. Carl stuck with it until the problem was resolved. I am pleased with the results and will definitely use Ernie’s if needed in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clear clog in drain causing overflow

CATEGORY appliance repair,plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

Awesome! Thank you, so very much for the A rating as well as the positive comments posted on my plumber.

07/22/2020

Excellent service!! Didn't find a leak and was not charged for their time. I was amazed. These guys are very professional and I will without doubt use them for ALL of my future plumbing needs!!! Very happy customer!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak in wall closet , has flooded carpet customer thinks its the spigot in outside wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

Thank you, so very much for the A rating as well as posting your positive comments. We look forward to ALL future work you may have for us.

07/02/2020

He came on time and we are going to use him again for another project later on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Educational, he fixed pipes and my Main Water Pipe and line.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

Thank you so very much for the A rating. Also, thank you for the positive comments you posted and you may absolutely instruct my call-taker to send the same plumber back to you for your next project.
D

06/30/2020

Its still making a noise. He didnt put energy in it. It was a $2 job and he charged me way to much. Was here for 5 mins.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He took out a plunger.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

Allow us to call you and get this resolved to your satisfaction, please.

06/18/2020

They were an A+ provider to work with, reasonable, fairly and accurately priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathtub faucet needs new seals. The hot water constantly runs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2020

Thank you so very much for the A+ rating as well as your posting your positive comments on my company.

Plumbing, Drainage