Ernie's Plumbing Service Inc

A1637 REVIEWS

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since March 2007

1809 W Pioneer Pkwy

Arlington, TX 76013

Our plumbers have extensive training and knowledge to answer your questions and find the most effective solution for any plumbing issue. Our plumbers are actually employed by us as we do not subcontract out anything. We will dispatch our plumber and they will arrive at your home in our clearly marked van, in uniform with their name tag reflecting a picture of our employee issued by HR First Contact which performs our drug screen and criminal history background check for ours and your protection. He/she will then offer you an absolute FREE WRITTEN ESTIMATE followed with a reliable service for any residential or commercial job, regardless of the size. Call Ernie's today!...

Plumbing (1558)Drain Cleaning (248)Water Heaters (157)Sewer Cleaning (79)Natural Gas Lines (49)Water and Smoke Damage (35)Drain Pipe Installation (30)Excavating (25)Heating and Air Conditioning (14)Valves (14)Water Filtration and Softening (13)Water Coolers (8)

02/21/2020

Took a long time but Brian did a good job. Ernie’s was very prompt to respond and the work was done the next day after I texted Angie’s List. We thought it was a bit pricey for the simplicity of the problem but we’re thrilled it is repaired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sink unclogged

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

Thank you, so very much for the A rating as well as posting your positive comments on my, plumber.
D

02/21/2020

Kept calling to do the job then refused to do the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
plumbing work

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

We did not keep calling you? We only called you once and that was to schedule you because we had received an email to call and schedule you. However, upon speaking with you and discovering who you were, we politely declined to perform any service for you due to our past experience with you screaming at our employees. Even our plumbers refuse to go back to your home. Hence, what are we supposed to ...

02/19/2020

The service men were very knowledgeable and worked quickly. They were also very communicative which I appreciated very much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower head and handles replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

Thank you, so very much for the A rating as well as posting your positive comments on my, plumbers.

02/14/2020

Fix a hot water line leak & replace the hot water heater

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Everything went GREAT - this was not the first time I’ve had to call Ernie. Ernie & his son were very professional, very respectful of my home. Ernie took the time to explain to me what the issue was and what their plan was resolve it - all in English so I could understand it. They were reasonably priced and were able to complete everything in the time they estimated. A definite plumber to call when you need one!

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/1970

Thank you so very much for the A rating as well as posting your positive comments on my company.

02/09/2020

It went fine. He worked quickly and was very professional. However the price he quoted was very high he was willing to lower the price some for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired gasoline to install new gas range

CATEGORY plumbing, gas leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2020

Photo for Ernie's Plumbing Service Inc - 1809 W Pioneer Pkwy, Arlington, TX - 38377086

Thank you, for rating our company. Sorry, about the high cost of doing business today. Yes, at times if and when we are slow we might lower our price just to get the job and have something to do as something is better than nothing.

02/06/2020

It was a great experience, I accidentally sent him the wrong address so he was driving around looking for my house for almost 20 minutes. Instead of having a bad attitude when he arrived, he was very pleasant and did not have any complaints. He came in we spoke about what I wanted then he looked at the project gave me quote and proceeded to install the new faucet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a new faucet and needed it installed to replace the old faucet. So he disconnected the old one and installed the new faucet the same day.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2020

Thank you, so very much for the A rating as well as posting your positive comments.

02/01/2020

Responded quickly, professional, on time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

Thank you, so very much for the A rating as well as your positive comments on my company.

01/17/2020

The contractor did not show up for the appointment

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for Replacing Master Bathroom Tub

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2020

When we scheduled you we informed you that we will call you when our plumber is ready to head your way and that you must answer your phone to let us know that you are home. We called at 2:40 and then again at 2:45 that our plumber was ready but you did not answer your phone. In the last phone call we left you a message that we were placing you on hold until you call us back to reschedule. We do th...

01/15/2020

The technician arrived on time, did exactly what needed to be done to fix the water heater, was educational, and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace thermocouple on water heater

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

01/12/2020

Problem was remedied and I’m back in business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clear drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2020

Thank you, so very much for the A rating as well as posting your comments.

Plumbing, Drainage