Cool Tech Mechanical

A360 REVIEWS

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since February 2012

325 Crowley Road

Arlington, TX 76016

Cool Tech Mechanical are Air Conditioning and Heating specialists offering everything from system repairs to complete custom system design, replacement, preventive maintenance serving existing residential home owners, new construction single and multifamily and small and large commercial customers. Contact us for a free estimate on system replacement or for emergency services. Also serving Keller, North Richland Hills, River Oaks & White Settlement, TX....

hvac repair (356)appliance repair (17)home energy audit (12)air duct cleaning (7)insulation (4)drain cleaning (4)hauling (2)window replacement (1)lawn care (1)auto repair (1)

07/18/2019

The technician, David, was out to our home in less than 2 hours after I phoned (and I didn't phone until middle of the afternoon). He was very courteous and gave us an explanation of the problem, along with a price for the repair. He found the regular drain exit under kitchen sink and told me to cover the drain to prevent the trash from flying over everything. Within a short time the problem was r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Central air conditioning had a stopped up condensation drain. Water was pouring out of the emergency overflow at about a gal per hour.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

08/21/2018

I liked their coverage of tasks for semi annual tuneup. Called and was scheduled three days out. Technician showed up on time. I have three units. He cleared drain line on one unit and replaced two motor capacitors that were out of range. I am a Professional Engineer and am fully aware of the equipment issues. The repair prices were reasonable. I will definitely use Cool Tech Mechanical again for ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring tuneups

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

08/06/2018

Great. Professional, honest, no problems with service call at all, highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tune up on air conditioner, no other services needed at that time.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2017

08/06/2018

Had one of those situation where you don’t know what something worked, but it did. That happened with my AC. The tech came out, reset my air handler and checked the thermostat and it works great now. That I found to be the best part was at no time did they try and up sell me or tell me I need a new unit. They are very honest and do a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to see why AC wouldn’t turn on.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

07/06/2018

Great. He knew how to handle a condominium unit and fixed the problem quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner wasn’t cooling properly.

05/22/2018

Cool Tech installed 2 new high efficency units in our house approximately 2 months ago and we couldn't be happier. Prior to the install, Jon answered all my questions (hundreds of them) with extraordinary patience, thoroughness and professionalism. His responses were always timely and knowledgeable. By the time we were ready for the install, I had no doubt it would be smooth as silk. (And it was)....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new HVAC systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2018

05/17/2018

They might not be the best company out there but they do a great job. they were able to fix the problem on my air conditioning. they needed to come several times to find out what the problem was but eventually they were able to see that it was a major repair i needed for my air conditioning system and repaired, fixed the problem for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioning System Maintenance & repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2018

11/06/2017

Very well,showed up on time,answered all questions. From salesmen to insulation of unit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New unit air and heat

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation

10/04/2017

First, I have to say that I was selling my home and was having a quick sale with very little turnaround for resolving items found during the inspection. The technician was supposed to arrive between 2-4pm in the afternoon. However, his prior job was so extensive and dirty that he insisted that he cleanup before he came to my home. The office kept me informed the whole time. And, he kept me informe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an AC an furnace tuneup because I was selling my home and the buyer requested those services. He also requested that an extra sleeve be placed on the electric cable running from the unit to the attic even though it was already Romex cable in a dedicated AC closet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2017

10/04/2017

The technician told me we needed freon & might have a leak. The freon was so expensive, however, we decided to wait & decide on our next course of action. Our unit was very old. The technician didn’t push us to make a decision, & I appreciated that!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My air conditioner needed freon, but it was very old.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air conditioning & heating replacement & repairs. Indoor air quality.

Duct Cleaning, appliance repair, complete building energy audits. Window replacement. Insulation. Weatherization. Attic ventilation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing