Baylor Orthopedic & Spine Hospital

Angie's List since December 2012

01/08/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two Knee replacement surgeries there. They were wonderful, meeting every need, pleasant personnel, successful surgery, very infection conscious. I would definitely recommend them.

02/17/2015

I liked their effectiveness and cleanliness and the fact that they are caring. There is nothing that I wouldn't recommend. They were punctual. If they said you were going into surgery at 7:00, you were in surgery by 7:15, which is a record. They make sure you're comfortable. There's no negative thing I can say about that place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for surgery.

03/27/2014

It is amazing how much care we received from them. You couldn't just go one place to another without cleaning your hands; when you walk toward the room, there's an outside cleaning session and when you enter the room, there's a cleaning session too. Their rooms were very clean, courtesy is everywhere, and the surgeon's really good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Baylor Orthopedic & Spine Hospital performed my husband's back surgery last year.

12/31/2012

Surgery went as planned and recovery on track.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total knee replacement. Extremely happy with surgeon Dr Phillip Mycoskie and the Hospital

CATEGORY orthopedics