Auto Glass Connection

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since July 2010

Locally in the glass business for 30 years. Hometown hospitality. Fast, Friendly, quality service. Lifetime guarantee. Discounts....

Tony's Auto Repair

Tony's Auto Repair has been offering full service auto repair and maintenance to clients in Azle, TX for over 25 years. We provide superior service for all vehicle makes and models. You’ll be getting the highest quality work available from our experienced technicians. We guarantee your vehicle is in good hands when you bring it to us. Let us keep your car reliable and on the road.

06/16/2017

I called several places and decided on this one-which was the furthest- due to the helpful nature over the phone. The pricing was competitive and I appreciated the follow up after the pricing changed a bit when they were able to research my vehicle.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windshield replacement

12/23/2014

Work done in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windshield replacement.

CATEGORY auto repair,auto glass

10/07/2014

I called and spoke to Trish.  She was very nice to speak too.  Trish gave me a quote which was $100 lower than Safelite quoted me.  I made an appt.  I took truck  in to replace windshield.  I went for breakfast and when I came back the truck was ready. The service was GREAT!!!  I would highly recommend this place!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced windshield

CATEGORY auto repair,auto glass

09/06/2014

Great job! Quick work, window works good as new. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new passenger side window.

05/28/2014

Excellent service. Fast Service. Great prices. No problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 2 windshields on my 2 cars for under $400.00! It would have cost me $1,000.00 ($500 deductible x 2 cars) if I had done what USAA wanted me to do: Use Safelite Auto Glass. Took less than 2 hrs on ea car. Nice, honest folks to do business with.

CATEGORY auto glass

Car & Truck Window Installation, Rock Chip Repairs, Car Window Reseal & Realignment, Door Motor Repair & Replacement

Sunroofs, Convertible Back Windows