Adams Structural Inc

A 38 Reviews

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since January 2011

4505 Michelle Dr

Arlington, TX 76016

We offer free estimates anywhere in the DFW area and surrounding counties. We will travel with-in and out of the state for retaining wall work. Our engineering costs are some of the lowest you will find. Let us help you make the right choice for all your hardscape up-grades and retaining wall projects. There is not a job we can't handle. Modular/segmental ret. walls, concrete bag walls, timber walls, R.R tie walls, and natural stone walls are our specialties. Our Masterful crew has some of the best skills to give you the greatest looking wall or patio you could hope for....

hardscaping (33)lawn & landscaping (9)structural engineering (6)fencing (2)lakefront landscaping (1)drain pipe installation (1)home remodeling (1)masonry (1)

10/12/2019

We requested a diamond stone paver retaining wall. They were very punctual and professional. They diligently worked, and quickly finished the whole wall (30' long and 3' high). This wall is gorgeous. I would highly recommend this company to anyone that needs stonework done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retaining Wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We greatly appreciate the work and are Happy the wall turned out so well for you. It was the perfect choice. Marcus

12/18/2017

I called and make an appointment, no body showed up, I call to reschedule no body called back. Very careless people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retaining wall

CATEGORY structural engineer

08/04/2017

Marcus went out of his way to work our repairs into his busy schedule. He came out himself as all of his crews were busy and performed our repairs. The work looks terrific and I feel very fortunate that we found Adams Structural/Marcus. Marcus is a real gentleman and treated us extremely well. He was respectful of our time and budget and a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend him and hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My home is nearly 20 years old and the stone retaining wall the builder had installed was suffering from mortar cracks. We are in the process of selling our home and needed the cracks repaired quickly before listing.

CATEGORY masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2017

07/07/2017

It was on time and on budget. The wall looks great and last thirty years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired retaining wall.

CATEGORY structural engineer,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the review. We appreciate your return business.

06/16/2017

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2017

06/02/2017

Everything went as planned. No problems at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The old wood retaining wall taken down and a new stone retaining wall put back up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2017

Thanks for the work [Member Name Removed]. We will be returning shortly as soon as the weather allows to complete the other work.

05/26/2017

It was wonderful working with Marcus (salesman). He understood I was am extremely busy and offered to give an estimate to replace the retaining wall in my absence. He later emailed the estimate. Marcus was always available to answer any questions I had--which were many. Jaime and crew were extremely professional. They started the project as scheduled and finished within 3 days as stated in the con...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced deteriorating railroad ties retaining wall with natural stone and added stone landscaping borders in entire front lawn.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2017

05/22/2017

Marcus came out the day after I called and provided a very professional and accurate estimate. Work was completed less than a week later, took less than one day start to finish. Very professional job, impressed that there was no mention of upselling (upgrading from landscape timbers to rock, etc). Wall looks fantastic, yard was cleaned up impeccably. No complaints, would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace landscape timber retaining wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2016

Photo for Adams Structural Inc - 4505 Michelle Dr, Arlington, TX - 35095211

Thanks a lot [Member Name Removed]. You mentioned me not trying to upsell you and that is something I learned as being a customer myself. I don't like the awkward feeling of trying to get a customer to spend more money if it's not necessary. Only some situations require upgrades or alternative wall methods and that's why we like to offer options. In the end it's your money and it's not my job to s...

03/14/2017

Jaime and his crew of 4 workers came by on Wednesday afternoon and started preliminary work. They started removing all of the old railroad ties and hauled off some old shrubs. They came back on Thursday morning and continued to clear the railroad ties and leveled the ground as needed. They were very meticulous and took care to put one piece of fence back in place so my neighbors dogs would not get...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new retaining wall. My existing wall was old railroad ties that were crumbling and rotten. Adams Structural was one of the firms provided to me by Donna S at the Angie's List Customer Support Center. That same day I heard from Mark B at Adam and he sent over one of his supervisors later that day. Jaime M discussed what I needed and he went off for a short period and then gave me an estimate for the job. Later that day (Friday 3/03), I called Jaime and accepted his bid.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2017

Photo for Adams Structural Inc - 4505 Michelle Dr, Arlington, TX - 34613843

Thanks a ton [Member Name Removed] for the positive review. We too want to Thank you for your business and allowing us a chance to showcase our quality of work. Take Care! Marcus

05/23/2016

Contractor exceeded all expectations.   Marcus (sales) gave me the low bid and the cost was exactly what they said it would be-- no surprises.  We chose the Pavestone Milsap blend he first suggested and are very glad we did.  My neighbors have all been commenting on how beautiful the new wall looks. Project took one week, from start to finish, and also  included removal and disposal of the old wal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace existing railroad tie retaining wall with Pavestone blocks.

CATEGORY landscaping,structural engineer,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2016

Retaining Walls. Pavestone Patios. Flagstone Walkways. Drainage Work. Hardscapes

Sod. Sprinkler Work.