Construction and maintenance is what our owner has been doing for more than 30 years, and each of our team members has at least 10 years of experience. Regardless of what you need built or maintained, you can count on us to do it well! Websites: www.actionfenceanddeck.com www.actionstoneandconcrete.com Additional email: info@actionfenceanddeckcare.com...

02/22/2018

Buyers Beware!!!! They committed the job would take 4-5 days and it took over 4 weeks to complete the job, and it’s still not done. They had crews walk off the job, and were incredibly unresponsive for days at a time. They literally took zero accountability (in the form of any discount to us) other than saying they were sorry for all the hassles to us, danger to our community as our pool was left ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Building 320’ of 8’ board on board cedar fence

CATEGORY fencing, driveway gates

01/05/2016

Subcontracted most of work and it was a mess to deal with. Took 2 weeks instead of 2-3 days . Final quality good because of Paul our salesman and Brittany the coordinator. Paul kept his word as best he could to complete the job as promised. Thank you Paul, for all YOUR hard work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
8 ft cedar board on board fence. Retaining wall replacement. Rear steps/decking

CATEGORY decks, fencing, masonry

06/23/2015

Everything was great!  Workers showed up on time, very professional and polite.  They got straight to work and even finished up in the rain.  I will definitely call this company again for my fencing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced partial fence and gate

CATEGORY fencing, driveway gates

06/25/2014

It didn't go. I requested a meeting to provide me a quote on 6/23/14. No response in 3 days, so I'm assuming I'll never hear form him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing. I requested a time & day to set up an appointment at my house to show him what I needed a quote on. He never responded, not once.

CATEGORY fencing

05/28/2014

The workers were excellent. We had some problems with some of the neighbors and the workers were very professional in their response. One neighbor complained that the new side yard fence was off-line - it ended up being 3 inches off a straight line from corner post to end of fence line. The sales rep came back out and agreed to fix the problem. The newly-set fence posts were pulled up and re-posit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore down old fence and built a new wooden fence around entire perimeter of back yard. Also designed and constructed a fence along the side yard between our yard and the neighbor's yard that goes from 6' to 3' high. New fence is board-on-board. Also stained the new fence.

CATEGORY fencing

Residential & commercial fence & automatic gate repair, deck & arbor maintenance, wood, decorative ornamental wrought iron, concrete, precast walls & fence repair, cleaning, staining & painting.

NA