A&M Landscaping - Armando Alvarez

A 64 Reviews

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since October 2008

1108 Wood Ln

Arlington, TX 76001

A&M Landscaping services has been a family owned and operated business since the year 2000. We have now recently expanded our business and built a plant nursery with a large assortment of evergreens, color, and different type of soils to cater to our customer needs. Our main goal is to create the landscape of your dreams. We do also offer other kinds of services such as stone work, wood fencing, irrigation installation and so much more. Please don't hesitate to call us and schedule a free estimate today....

landscaping (49)lawn care (28)tree service (11)hardscaping (10)irrigation system (7)mulch delivering (5)stone and gravel (4)masonry (4)hauling (3)handyman (3)concrete repair (3)

06/25/2018

The Company was on time, did the work efficiently and well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Work

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2018

05/16/2018

We have used A&M for all our landscaping and regular maintenance of the yard for over 15 years and we've never been disappointed. We lived in South Arlington for years and neighbors often asked who handled all our landscaping needs so they could call A&M and get the same great work done in their yards. We moved to North Arlington a couple of years ago, and A&M continues to provide great service fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, tree removal, tree trimming and regular mowing

CATEGORY hauling services,landscaper,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,mulch,pavers, gravel,tree service,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

03/23/2018

Front flower beds and side of house were completely emptied and built back up with proper drainage. We used low mail plants and river rock. They also moved a big boulder from my back yard to the front and added others to match. Concrete work was done in the back. Excellent work, nice and respectful crew. The owner was very detailed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total landscaping and concrete work

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway,landscaper,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2018

03/14/2018

Wonderful, Called A&M Landscaping on Monday morning, Mario Alvarez (Owner) was able to come give an estimate on Wednesday morning, work started on Thursday morning and they were done Friday afternoon. Work took two full days, biggest reason were the large stumps had to be taken down about a foot and half so landscaping soil could be laid and then grass put on top. Mario oversaw the work and the yo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had three large trees removed last summer, and needed to level ground and plant grass

CATEGORY hauling services,landscaper,lawn service,mulch,roto tilling,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2018

03/11/2018

I contacted A&M about doing front yard landscape edging. We sent emails back and forth to decide on a mutually agreeable time and dates--which was on 27 February 2018 at 1230. I was home from 1200-1430 and no-one showed/no phone call/no message as to why they were not coming. There was rain in the area that day but it was not raining at the appointment time. It would have been nice for them to cal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape Edging

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2018

10/04/2017

The crew arrived on time, they were professional, they removed a section of fence to admit a backhoe, and they filled in the hole and leveled the dirt to the original shape of the yard. When the work was finished, they gave me instructions on how to make sure the ground will settle properly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an old pond, basically a hole in the ground, that needed to be filled inane leveled.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2017

07/19/2017

Great!! Did a beautiful job on trees & shrubs. Did thorough job of cleaning up debris.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim trees & shrubs. Mulch flower beds.

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2017

05/01/2017

Always on time and great follow-up. You will love these guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PUT IN A FLAGSTONE PATIO AND BORDER LANDSCAPING IN THE FRONT. BEAUTIFUL!

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

04/20/2017

Most didn't return my calls, but I appreciate that he did. While someone's review said he wouldn't return calls during the day, once I left my initial msg, I had to run out and he DOES call - and I missed it. LOL. We played phone tag for a bit, then I got really sick and we never did connect. I rate this person so high because he seemed very professional on the phone & quicker than I though possib...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
raking leaves in yard for Spring, thatch removal for grass seed

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2017

04/12/2017

Excellent workmanship, responded quickly and charged a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced rusted out metal mailbox in brick column, repaired and restored brick

CATEGORY masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

Commercial Lawn Services – Maintenance, Mowing, Tree & Shrub Care, Fertilization, Design & Installation, Weed Control, Aeration, Leaf Removal, Bed Care & Mulching, & Detaching. Residential Lawn Services - Tree Cutting, Mowing , French Drainage System, Irrigation Contracting, Yard Cleaning, Fertilizations, Tree Cutting, Wood Fence, Landscape Design, Flower Beds, General Cleaning, Retaining Walls, Garden Installation, Outdoor Lighting, & Debris Removal.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa