A Better Insulation

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since October 2004

A Better Insulation, serving the DFW metroplex since 2002, provides services to homeowners, multi-tenant property management companies, and new construction homebuilders for all their weatherization, insulation, and related inspection needs. The company works with numerous state and federal programs providing services to many customers through government subsidies across all energy efficiency needs....

Texas Energy Concepts

Being in the home improvement industry for over 16 years has shown me a lot about what a customer expects and how they want to be treated. The reason that my prices are lower than most and quality is much higher is because of you, the homeowner. The majority of my business is referrals, which means money back in your pocket. I am not the only good window and siding company out there but, pound for pound, I am the best. I believe that you should surround yourself with good people who believe in the work that they do. I believe in listening to the needs of the homeowner. And I believe that you shouldn't charge a penny until the job is 100% complete and the homeowner is delighted. That's what makes Texas Energy Concepts' customers (and even their friends) customers for life. Please take a look at the services we can offer you at an affordable price!

08/21/2014

It went great! were on-time finished on scheduled very polite very professional Although the weatherization didn't get done (I forgot about it), when I called this week and let them know it still needing being done, we scheduled the time and Justin even came and inspected all of the work to ensure I was happy with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They answered my request for foam insulation. Justin came to the house and instead recommended radiant barrier. Additionally as part of the service they weatherized my doors and windows.

04/15/2014

They did a good job. They responded quickly. I was happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did our attic insulation.

CATEGORY insulation

Thank you [member name removed], it was a pleasure taking care of your property here in North Texas.

08/27/2008

I called them twice, they came out on time, measured space for insulation, and he called in and they said they would call out and set up a time to come in a install it, and they said they were going to be late but it didn't matter because they notified me before. I later found out form the heating and ac I hired that they didn't spray insulation around wher they said they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They added insulation for my attic and they came out and applied to my attic.

12/12/2007

A very poor experience with this company. They did not show up the first time scheduled to do the work due to an error putting my appointment in their computer. They offered me another appointment and I only agreed to give them another chance because I demanded that they do the weatherization on the house for free (a $75.00 value). They called and came early for the second appointment - one crew t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added 7 inches of cellulose insulation to the attic of a 1470 foot square home built in 1938. Also, they weatherized the doors and windows of the home.

CATEGORY insulation,replacement windows

06/26/2007

I found this company through Angie's List and I am really glad to tell others they are as great as they sound. They are reliable and dependable and their prices are fair. I did compare then to other places and I hired this place because the guy was so experienced, he knew what he was doing, and while the price was not inexpensive, they were in line with what other companies were asking for the sam...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company insulated the attic on my maybe 3000 square foot home a few months ago.

CATEGORY insulation

All Insulation services, weatherization for improved efficiencies, and other green and energy efficiency services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available