A and A Fence & Concrete

A101 REVIEWS

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since December 2009

3638 W Pioneer Pkwy Ste 201

Arlington, TX 76013

A and A Fence & Concrete is a local, family-owned company with over 20 years of experience, that serves residential and commercial customers in Tarrant County and surrounding communities.The "A's" in our name stand for our two children, Addie and Allee. We service a variety of fence and concrete needs. We offer free estimates. A and A is fully insured and proudly gives a one year warranty to all our customers. We believe in providing our customers with quality materials and workmanship at a reasonable price....

Fencing (96)Fencing Driveway Gates (12)Concrete Pouring and Repair (11)Wrought Iron (4)Decks and Porches (4)Metal Fabrication & Restoration (2)Concrete Driveways (2)

08/06/2019

It went fine. They were easy to work with and they did the job quickly. The price was very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Angie's List. We are delighted that you were pleased with your experience with A and A Fence & Concrete. We appreciate your business!

08/01/2019

It went marvelously. Very professional and thorough. Great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pouring sidewalk concrete.

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

Thank you for the fantastic review! We are delighted to hear that you were pleased with your experience with A and A Fence & Concrete. We are grateful for our customer’s positive reviews and recommendations. We appreciate your business!

07/16/2019

I needed my fence repaired. The company repaired my fence not a the greatest price- but the sales guy seemed to have an eye for detail. I was wrong to trust them with my property- they tore up my sprinkler lines in the process. I called to let them know and the sales guy Bob said it’s in the contract that they are not responsible for any damages done. READ the fine print!

COST $1,529.55

At A and A Fence & Concrete our top priority is the satisfaction of each and every one of our clients. It is of immense concern to us when we have a dissatisfied client and we will do whatever we can to address the issue, as our reviews show. We are a local, family owned business, so our clients are also our neighbors. Our clients, their repeat business, their referrals and their supportive review...

07/17/2018

It went great. David installed the gate and it looks beautiful. Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a driveway gate 18 ft wide by 4 feet tall. It's a metal gate. Rick came over right away and I put 50%down. The work was completed 2 weeks later. It is a long process. David did an excellent job installing the gates. Very pleased with the job. Very nice crew.

CATEGORY fencing, driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

11/27/2017

Very quick and good work once it got started. They took care of it all and the fence looks great! Love it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new backyard fence and gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2017

10/04/2017

Job was done well and in 1 day. The yard is sloped and they recommended a certain way to install the fence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence on 1 side of the yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2017

05/15/2017

All went well. Most impressed that I got a quote on the day of my initial call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had some wrought iron fencing put on top of a concrete retaining wall and a gate post replaced.

CATEGORY fencing, wrought iron

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

03/18/2016

The service from day one was excellent.  Paul Schwartz was very detailed, professional and kept me in the loop through the whole process.  I got proposals from numerous other companies and the quality and cost were more than adequate for the work performed.  I chose A & A due to the professionalism and ease of contact as well as the quality and the cost of the proposal.  The workers did a great jo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove existing fence and install a new fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2016

03/17/2016

Rick came out and gave me a great estimate on an automatic gate for my driveway. He provided different style ideas for the gate and was really patient as I went back and forth trying to decide what I wanted. I ended up with a double eyebrow gate, with puppy posts. It turned out great! About three months after installation I noticed that the gate latch was not catching properly I contacted Rick abo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed an automatic gate across driveway

CATEGORY fencing, driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2015

03/17/2016

Rick came out and gave me a good estimate for installing an automatic gate across my driveway. He provided many different style options and was very patient as I went back and forth trying to decide on what I wanted. I ended up with a double eyebrow, single gate with puppy pickets. It looks great and really compliments my house. A few months after installation I noticed that the gate was not catch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed an automatic gate across driveway

CATEGORY fencing, metal restoration, driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2015

Photo for A and A Fence & Concrete - 3638 W Pioneer Pkwy, Arlington, TX - 30550021

Concrete, fencing, wood fences, chain link fences, ornamental iron fences, material sales, automatic gates, entrance gates, pedestrian gates, decks, pergolas, patios, driveways & walkways, exposed aggregate, concrete removal & repair, fence installation.

Not Applicable