A and A Fence & Concrete

A 104 Reviews

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since December 2009

3638 W Pioneer Pkwy Ste 201

Arlington, TX 76013

A and A Fence & Concrete is a local, family-owned company with over 20 years of experience, that serves residential and commercial customers in Tarrant County and surrounding communities.The "A's" in our name stand for our two children, Addie and Allee. We service a variety of fence and concrete needs. We offer free estimates. A and A is fully insured and proudly gives a one year warranty to all our customers. We believe in providing our customers with quality materials and workmanship at a reasonable price....

fence company (98)driveway gate installation (12)concrete repair (11)iron work (5)decks & porches (4)metal fabrication (2)concrete driveways (2)

03/20/2020

I told Rod that I had a picture of the type railings that I wanted and asked if his company could make them. He said that custom orders could be done and scheduled an appointment to complete the order. Rod was very helpful and showed me several catalogs with an extensive selection of railing parts to choose from .I also wanted a custom color to match the accents on the exterior of the house and Ro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted to have railings made for the stairs in the front of the house.

CATEGORY wrought iron

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with A and A Fence & Concrete on Angie's List! We are delighted that you are happy with your railing! We are glad to know that our representative, Rod, took care of you and made sure to take care of the details of your project with excellent service and quality workmanship. We are always striving to serve our customers with the best quality products and servic...

03/20/2020

They have provided an estimate so far. We chose them because they are a family owned business and have good reviews. They spoke to me very respectfully and I like what they stand for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Looking for someone who can quote me on a 6ft wood fence. with Master Posts. 105ft long. Residual area, straight line.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2020

Thank you so much for such a kind review. We are delighted for the opportunity to provide you with great service and quality materials and installation! We are a locally, family owned business, so not only are our customers vital to our success, but they are also our neighbors. We look forward to serving you as well as our community.
D

03/11/2020

I asked for quotes and not able to provide the way I requested. I had to cancel him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2020

A and A Fence & Concrete works very diligently at providing the best quality product and customer service possible, as you can see by our reviews. It grieves us when someone is unhappy with our company for any reason. We are sorry that we were unable to provide the information as requested. We would welcome the opportunity to correct the situation.

08/06/2019

It went fine. They were easy to work with and they did the job quickly. The price was very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Angie's List. We are delighted that you were pleased with your experience with A and A Fence & Concrete. We appreciate your business!

08/01/2019

It went marvelously. Very professional and thorough. Great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pouring sidewalk concrete.

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

Thank you for the fantastic review! We are delighted to hear that you were pleased with your experience with A and A Fence & Concrete. We are grateful for our customer’s positive reviews and recommendations. We appreciate your business!

07/16/2019

I needed my fence repaired. The company repaired my fence not a the greatest price- but the sales guy seemed to have an eye for detail. I was wrong to trust them with my property- they tore up my sprinkler lines in the process. I called to let them know and the sales guy Bob said it’s in the contract that they are not responsible for any damages done. READ the fine print!

COST $1,529.55

At A and A Fence & Concrete our top priority is the satisfaction of each and every one of our clients. It is of immense concern to us when we have a dissatisfied client and we will do whatever we can to address the issue, as our reviews show. We are a local, family owned business, so our clients are also our neighbors. Our clients, their repeat business, their referrals and their supportive review...

07/17/2018

It went great. David installed the gate and it looks beautiful. Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a driveway gate 18 ft wide by 4 feet tall. It's a metal gate. Rick came over right away and I put 50%down. The work was completed 2 weeks later. It is a long process. David did an excellent job installing the gates. Very pleased with the job. Very nice crew.

CATEGORY fencing,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

11/27/2017

Very quick and good work once it got started. They took care of it all and the fence looks great! Love it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new backyard fence and gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2017

10/04/2017

Job was done well and in 1 day. The yard is sloped and they recommended a certain way to install the fence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence on 1 side of the yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2017

05/15/2017

All went well. Most impressed that I got a quote on the day of my initial call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had some wrought iron fencing put on top of a concrete retaining wall and a gate post replaced.

CATEGORY fencing,wrought iron

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

Concrete, fencing, wood fences, chain link fences, ornamental iron fences, material sales, automatic gates, entrance gates, pedestrian gates, decks, pergolas, patios, driveways & walkways, exposed aggregate, concrete removal & repair, fence installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check