2 GUYS & A GOAT LAWN SERVICE

B24 REVIEWS

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since October 2008

2000 E Lamar Blvd Suite 510

Arlington, TX 76006

Bringing Lawn Care into the 21st Century In days past, the best way to find a lawn care professional to service your lawn was to pull out the yellow pages and look up someone in your area or simply just choose a lawn service company that sounded good. 2 Guys & A Goat Lawn Services has simplified the process and made it better. The process is now completely automated through our website from arranging for someone to come out and mow your yard to paying for the service. We also have friendly customer service experts on-hand to help you with every step of the process. Our lawn services are priced at affordable rates and the best value for lawn mowing that you will find....

Lawn and Yard Work (18)Lawn Irrigation (4)Fencing (2)Leaf Removal (1)Mulch and Topsoil (1)Landscaping (1)

06/10/2014

We have used them for our lawn care for over 3 years and are very happy with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2014

03/14/2014

Services have always been performed regularly and without incident, and their fees, particularly for mowing and shrub maintenance, are extremely competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider performs regular mowing and shrub maintenance. In addition, I've enlisted them to perform annual mulching of my tree aand shrub beds.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2014

02/06/2014

They do a decent job. My biggest complaint is that if you're on a schedule they mow, rain or shine, needed or not. If it's scheduled they are going to mow - period! I understand that they have to make money, but I hate to be charged for service when the yard didn't need it. That said, I have no real complaints. Their Sprinkler service is excellent and they always do a fine job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn & Sprinkler Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2014

08/13/2013

They are a very nice company, they are thorough, and trustworthy.  They did what they say they are going to do.  They are professional and their prices are competitive.  Everything they have sold me has worked well.  I highly recommend this company they are a rare find these days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They found the valve boxes for my sprinkler system, which three other companies failed to do and still charged for.  They also added more sprinklers to my home irrigation system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2013

08/06/2013

I set up lawn service with this company for the 1st time last friday the 2Aug. They came and mowed, etc.. when i got home i noticed the fence had a big chunk of wood taken out of it, a spot light that we had in the ground next to the AC unit, was broken, also they missed weed-eating around 1 of our trees in the front yard, also missed a few patches about 1ftx1ft areas of grass in the yard where th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing and weed-eating lawn.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2013

This customer did not notify 2 Guys and a Goat Lawn Service and Irrigation of any issues with the service prior to cancellation, which was ordered 4 days after the service took place; therefore, 2GGLSI never had an opportunity to address them, in accordance with 2GGLSI policy (distributed to customer at time of sign-up).

06/06/2013

Worst yard and customer service I have ever experienced.  I informed the yard service provider that I had small dogs and they had a doggie door that allowed them in and out of the back door so they needed to make sure at all times that the main gate stay closed. I also informed her that I would not always be home when they mowed so they needed to be able to work with my dogs popping in and out.  U...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowed lawn.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2013

(deleted member name) signed up for service on 6-4-13. During this signup she indicated that she had very small dogs but that they would be indoors during service as they were afraid of the equipment and she did not want to risk them getting out. Upon arrival, our crew found the gate already standing open. They did close the gate but did not keep it closed during the entire service. That said, (de...

10/30/2012

they are in an out and always closes the back gate

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2012

07/23/2012

We couldn't be more pleased with their work! The yard looks so much better! They are always punctual. We can tell the difference with a professional service as opposed to my husband slogging around himself with our old lawn mower. They put a nice, high edge around everything - even the patio and breezeway. They leave the sidewalks, driveway and entryway clear of clippings. The grass has those nice...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We recently hired 2 Guys and a Goat for regular yard work - mowing, edging, etc. once a week. We were pleased with the cost of about $25/week. They had previously done some sprinkler system repairs and we were happy with that service. So we hired them when we decided to start getting weekly lawn service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2012

05/26/2011

The service guy arrived on time and was very professional, he was very fast and efficient .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired broken sprinkler in ground and done maintence on the entire lawn system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2011

06/17/2010

Two serviceman arrived on time. Repaired a broken sprinkler head along with checking the entire system. Was very reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired sprinkler system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2010

LAWN MOWING, SHRUB TRIMMING, SHRUB/PLANT REMOVAL, SOD IMPROVEMENT & REPLACEMENT, MULCHING, RAKING, FLOWER BED CLEANUP/WEEDING, LAWN MAINTENANCE & REPAIR.

SPRINKLER INSTALLATION MAINTENANCE & REPAIR.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check