2 GUYS & A GOAT LAWN SERVICE

B 29 Reviews

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since October 2008

2000 E Lamar Blvd Suite 510

Arlington, TX 76006

Bringing Lawn Care into the 21st Century In days past, the best way to find a lawn care professional to service your lawn was to pull out the yellow pages and look up someone in your area or simply just choose a lawn service company that sounded good. 2 Guys & A Goat Lawn Services has simplified the process and made it better. The process is now completely automated through our website from arranging for someone to come out and mow your yard to paying for the service. We also have friendly customer service experts on-hand to help you with every step of the process. Our lawn services are priced at affordable rates and the best value for lawn mowing that you will find....

lawn care (21)mulch delivering (1)leaf removal (1)lawn & landscaping (1)irrigation system (4)fencing (3)

06/18/2020

I was told they would get back to me with a price. They never called back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowed/backyard cleanup

CATEGORY fences

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

05/27/2020

They were a good company to start with at the beginning of the year. COVID-19 has made them non-operational. No communication, no service. Look elsewhere. Sorry to see good companies go.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing from them

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2020

C

04/10/2020

To date nobody has shown up to give me an estimate?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Edging & weed eating

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

Photo for 2 GUYS & A GOAT LAWN SERVICE - 2000 E Lamar Blvd, Arlington, TX - 38491850

Hey [Member Name Removed], we sent you an email and text message estimate on 3/26/2020. From our records you viewed the quote via email. Would you like us to resend?

03/09/2020

They confirmed a date and never showed up, no phone call, no response. I no longer need their services. I would never recommend them are use them for anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of weeds from patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

Hey [Member Name Removed], we did show in addition to respond. Unfortunately, our crews equipment could not make it down your condo side street to enter your yard. By the time you communicated you did not want us to show, we accepted your cancellation without providing excuses. We appreciate the opportunity but the condition did not make it available to service your lawn.

01/07/2020

I’ve been a customer with them for years. They do a great job. Every time I ask for something specific they take care of it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard Mowing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

D

12/03/2019

I needed leaves bagged and placed on the curb for pickup. I have back problems and was not able to do this. It had rained the day before this company arrived to do the work, so the leaves were wet and heavy. They used 45 kitchen type plastic bags and instead of taking them to the curb for pickup, they stacked them along the fence by my detached garage. No one was home when they did the work and th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bagging of leaves.

CATEGORY leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2019

11/04/2019

Was sent a quote for service, which we approved, provided credit card and gate code info, and selected a day of the week for service. Crews never showed up, and we received no contact from the company, for over three weeks. My lawn has now sat for over a month and I have to scramble to get service. Don't even bother with this company. Customer service will tell you someone is coming to work on you...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard mowing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

10/23/2019

The crew did not follow instructions. Gates were left unlocked and open (with a pool in the backyard) and they did not bother to contact us if they were not coming, but instead just came at another time without notice or confirmation. Work that this company was hired to perform at the rental projects was never completed. Numerous emails were sent without any sort of reply. It appears that this com...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired this company to provide service at our residence and also at two different rental projects.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

10/12/2019

They were fast and professional. Received a quote the same day and they were out the next day to mow my lawn.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Care Work

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2019

08/29/2019

They were supposed to mow on Tuesday, but because of rain they couldn't do it until Thursday. Since I do not live in the area, I did not know this, and the real estate agent selling the house said it hadn't been mowed on the day it was supposed to be done. They had gone out to take pictures of the property, but had to reschedule this because the property had not been mowed. I had to call Two Guys ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mowing and edging

COST $61.71

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

LAWN MOWING, SHRUB TRIMMING, SHRUB/PLANT REMOVAL, SOD IMPROVEMENT & REPLACEMENT, MULCHING, RAKING, FLOWER BED CLEANUP/WEEDING, LAWN MAINTENANCE & REPAIR.

SPRINKLER INSTALLATION MAINTENANCE & REPAIR.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check