1st Choice Chimney

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since June 2011

1st Choice is a leading provider of chimney cleaning & gas fireplace services throughout the DFW area. Located in Irving, Keller, Arlington and Flower Mound, we offer a full range of expert chimney and roofing care including chimney cleaning, fireplace and chimney repair, chimney inspection, chimney liner installation, chimney caps, chimney crowns, dampers, and chase covers. All of our services help to maintain your home in tip-top shape and help keep it safe, warm, clean and healthy for you and your family. 1st Choice Residential Services is locally owned and operated. We are proud to be a part of the Keller, Southlake, Colleyville and Grapevine communities. Because we are also a family run business, we have the advantage of lower operating costs than many of our competitors. As such we can pass along savings to our customers by offering extremely competitive pricing without any compromise in quality, expertise, or professionalism. Our trip, cleaning, and inspection is $159. All work is done by our trained technicians. Also services Decatur, Mineral Wells, Cresson, Benbrook, Granbury, Tarrant, Wise & Parker Counties...

Projects

Gas Fireplace Repair

Gas Fireplace Repair

fireplace repair
 2020   76248

JN Electrical Services

12/31/2018

The technician who came to check out our gas fireplace was on time and friendly. He fixed the pilot light problem as well as cleaned up the glass and fireplace in general. That was fantastic! He also showed me how to take the glass off if I needed to clean it in the future. He said the unit was in great shape!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The pilot light would not turn on in our gas fireplace.

CATEGORY fireplaces,gas logs

D

12/27/2018

Buyer Beware! They charged us 3 times the regular rate of $145 for trip charge and fireplace checkup even though it was all in one trip and he was here less than an hour! They charged $450 until we made them reverse it. This business is looking to rip people off and is not interested in being fair and equitable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fraudulent Charges!

12/02/2018

they never installed counterflashing and house leaked a year later I did the brick work they were supposed to install counter flashing instead they slopped tar over it pics tell the whole story cheep work and no conscience looks like they got some guys from 7-11 day labors to do the work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install counterflashing on cimney

12/02/2018

instead of counterflashing they sloped tar on the chimney cheap job and they lied said that they put counterflashing 13 to 15 months later had a big leak so I got up there myself and seen and took pics to prove there was never any counterflashing installed I showed them the pics and they still lied to my face they both say they are Pasters but lie like snakes

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
counter flashing

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

11/11/2018

Very professional. My firebox needed to be patched and they let me know my options to either patch I replace, cost and what each would get me as far as future use. Worked thoroughly and quickly and very personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sweep chimney and patch firebox

CATEGORY chimney sweep

Gas Fireplace Repair, Gas Fireplace Installation, Chimney Sweep, Chimney Caps. Dryer Vents. Outdoor Kitchens. Pest Removal - chimneys. Roof Repair