Portillo's Fence & Deck Creations

A9 REVIEWS

Founded 2015

901 Meadows Dr

Argyle, TX 76226

Portillo FD Creations is a family oriented dedicated to satisfy customer needs on their projects we build custom item in wood, top notch on any type of carpentry , we are professional with a bag full of skills and talents to do what ever you dream about. If you Dream it We Build it. Precision atention to details. Patio covers, Patio extensions, Carports, pergolas,gazebos,Decks, Fences, Custom closets, kitchen Islands outdoor kitchen, stone and flagstone art work,retaining walls,piers and many other things etc . . . Call us now ,text or Email us. Are you in the market to replace or build your existing Pergola, freestanding, gazebo, patio covers, carports? Are you in the market to build or stain your fence side by side, board on board or shadowbox, horizontally? Are you interested in building your custom closet? ...Then you should Call me, text me or message me I will be more than happy to assist you in your next project, searching for the right contractor or carpenter with work Ethic and Honesty is kinda hard sometimes, I believe in honesty & Integrity . That's why I treat my customer the same way I would love to be treated, No exceptions. By the way I have more than 10 yrs of experience in carpentry trade, If you dream it we will build it ... No limits to build, we pull the permits if we have to. Please dont hesitate contact me now by phone or email . Sincerely Jose...

Decks and Porches (7)Fencing (5)Sunrooms and Patio Enclosures (1)Fencing Driveway Gates (1)

01/05/2020

It went very well. We were told it would take 4 days and it took 4 days. The team was on time and cleaned up nicely after they finished. We had some columns replaced on the porch and the team sanded the columns and caulked both of which made for easy painting. We are hoping to reuse them when we redo a retaining wall around our pool.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Decks and Porches

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

Thank you Mr & Mrs such a pleasure doing business, and is such a pleasure doing our job for y'all. Absolutely we will come back when you feel ready and we will do our best . Thank you my guys are extremely happy working for y'all.
C

11/21/2019

I somewhat pleased, BUT there are squeaking boards on my lower deck & some are cracking down the center of several boards. This was noticed more so after the job was completed. Plus the railing on lower deck is bowing & needs to be supported. Staining was missed in several places on railing & deck. On the upper railing there is a post that needs to be REPLACED due to chunks of wood knocked out or ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck and Fence Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2019

07/16/2019

The new deck & gates look great! The work crew arrived each day as scheduled & worked hard, finishing the project on time. The results were as promised. I would hire Mr. Portillo again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New deck & 2 new gates leading to patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

06/11/2019

Phenomenal! Jose built a giant 26ft long wooden, solar driveway gate built with exceptional quality with 48 hours! Prompt and hard working. Would recommend to anyone that needs wood-working completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Automatic Driveway Gate

CATEGORY fencing, driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

06/10/2019

So thankful to this company - we are in the middle of a move and a storm nocked down our fence - phoned around and they cane to our rescue and had a new section of fence done in a day just a fee days before we had to move in with our dogs - so thankful and what a wonderful job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new section of fence to be done

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2019

06/06/2019

Jose was a pleasure to deal with. He completed the job on time and at the agreed upon price staying in contact throughout the process. The deck looks beautiful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New deck in backyard

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

05/28/2019

Everything went according to plan. He showed up on time, did the work within the time estimate, used quality materials and the workmanship was excellent. I have another fence project I will be using Jose on. I would definitely recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A privacy enclosure for garbage cans.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2019

Mr & Mrs Dear Customers I just wanna say thank you for your kindness and your words I really enjoy working for you all, it was my pleasure doing business with and looking forward to continue serving you in my community. Sincerely Jose

05/03/2019

Mr. Portillo constructed a work of art. Despite the unorthodox shape of my patio, Mr. Portillo provided me with sketches and illustrations that would best fit my needs. Very pleased with the final product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pérgola or cover

CATEGORY sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2017

04/29/2019

Wonderful! He was really good. He had great attention to details. He's deck was beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brand new and complete deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

Great customer service, Top notch carpentry detail oriented we build most everything in wood but we focused on building pavilions, arbors, pergolas, patio covers, decks,porches, carports, outdoor kitchen, flagstone and stone art

We do not do plumbing or electric

NA