Roof Smith

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since December 2014

Hello, I’m Taylor Smith, the owner, and operator of Roof Smith, which has been a fixture in the Amarillo, TX community since 2014 servicing Amarillo, TX, Clovis, NM, Eastern, NM and surrounding areas. The roofing business has been my passion for the last 10 years, and a part of my entire life with a dad and uncle who both own successful roofing companies. I strive to bring that same level of expertise, and success to Roof Smith. We know about roofs inside and out, and we would love to help with your roofing project. Our focus is re-roofing homes using the highest quality, and energy saving materials. These include, but aren’t limited to asphalt, wood, designer shingles and accessories, as well as flat, stone coated metal, metal roofing, and spray coatings. After working for, and alongside, other roofing companies, we sought to form our own to improve upon older methods. All the while, guaranteeing the best service, and experience for our clients. All of the materials we use at Roof Smith ensure your roof provides warm insulation in the winter, cool shelter in the summer months, and reliable, lasting protection for your home year round. Our trained team of professionals walks our clients through the entire process, making sure your roof repair goes off smoothly and promptly. When it comes to insurance, we are on the side of our clients and will assist with the claim process from start to finish. Please contact us today to schedule a quote for your roof repair, or replacement, with one of our team members. We are looking forward to working with you!...

Lifetime Roofing & Construction

We Are Here To Help You Our Customer The Best Way We Can. Deductible Assistance? Or Maybe Impact Resistant Shingle So You Don't Have To Pay Or Worry Every Year About Your Roof. We Just Don't Sell You A Roof We Sell You Peace Of Mind. We Are Here To Help!

10/03/2017

great job !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
checked roof and applied sealant , did not charge

08/10/2017

Roof Smith was awesome. Very professional and took care of my entire insurance claim

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full roof replacement

09/20/2016

Roof Smith did an excellent job. They did a fantastic job on my roof and went above and beyond while working with my insurance company. I will definitely use them in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

CATEGORY roofing

Roof Repair, Installation, Shingles, Wood Shingles & Shake, Stone Coated Metal Roofing, Roof Tiles & Coatings, Metal Roofing, Commercial Roofing, & Skylights.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing