David Does Things For Your Home

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since January 2012

If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place. Locally owned and operated since 1995 Now excepting Visa and MasterCard. 2% Service Charge on Credit Cards...

1-800-Plumber +Air & Electric

1-800-Plumber +Air and Electric of the Texas Panhandle is located in the heart of Amarillo, TX. Since 1995, the Shreiner family has been serving the plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical needs of the Amarillo and surrounding communities. We strive to take care of our customers with the highest level of excellence and expertise. We work hard everyday to continue to build a family within the 1-800-Plumber +Air and Electric team. As we service your home or office, you can rest assured that we will treat you like family and provide you with the service that you deserve and expect. We are ready to meet your needs so call us today, Our name is our Number.

07/17/2014

It was fine. He did a great job. He's on time. I have no complains. We had several people come out and gave us a quote. He's reliable. He came out. He quoted. He listened to what we wanted. He helped us find a material that I was looking for. He was just overall very helpful. He's friendly and responsible. I would highly recommend him. You will not be disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have employed him. He did an outdoor kitchen for us and then he has redone some tiles for us. The outdoor kitchen was in the Fall of this year and the tiled floors was probably in the Spring of the previous year.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

07/02/2014

Excellent. They definitely showed up when they were supposed to. They did a good job. They covered, patched and took care of everything. They were prompt. They did very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They patched some holes in the wall and the ceiling.

CATEGORY drywall

C

06/09/2014

They were friendly and did come out quickly to the house to look at what we needed done and to give an estimate.  They provided an estimate promptly but the estimate was very high compared to other estimates we recieved from other companies.  The estimate was more that $1,000.00 over what we ended up getting the job done for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were in the process of getting quotes of have the living room repainted and some minor remodeling done.

CATEGORY handyman service

02/24/2014

David was very nice, prompt and knew exactly what to do. The appliances fit just fine. He had to match the paint and it looked great. He did the job in minimal time--there was no waiting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redid kitchen cabinets to accommodate appliances Worked on kitchen cabinets to accommodate new appliances.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

11/16/2013

This was a remodel for a rental house.  David was very prompt about getting me an initial estimate.  I was always able to get in touch with him when I needed him.  He showed up everyday that he said that he would on time.  He worked with me every step of the way when I wanted to change a few things.  He never asked for money up front, although I did give him some because my wife got hospitalized d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled a small bathroom.  Installed bathtub/shower, tiled floor to ceiling, vanity, medicine cabinet, built new enclosure for hot water heater and fixtures.  He also installed new floating vinyl plank flooring in bathroom, two bedrooms, hallway and living room.

CATEGORY drywall,flooring,handyman service,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

Repairs & remoldeling, Window replacement, Door replacement, Show & tub replacement, Tile work, Floor refinishing, laminate, drywall, texture, painting, finish carpenter, & room additions

Roofing