A&M Industries LLC

A9 REVIEWS

100 S 2nd St

Alvin, TX 77511

A&M Industries is a full service Construction Company dedicated In finding the right product and professionally installing the product for our clients needs and desires. Based in Pearland TX , our team is ready to give your home or building whatever updates it requires. In addition to Pedestrian doors, roll up or garage doors; we will help with Roofing repairs, Offices/Bathroom/Kitchen remodeling, Painting, Electrical, Flooring, Windows, and/or Power washing the exterior of your home or office to give it a better look. We work clean and respect every costumers home and business. We can't wait to be a part of your next project and make it stand out to its fullest. Just give us a call or write us a note and well get back to you within 24 hours....

Garage Doors (6)General Remodeling (3)Interior Painting (1)Doors (1)Pressure Washing (1)

12/24/2019

Will contacted me promptly and gave me the best quote. He came right away the next day, got the job done in no time. Very knowledgeable of his work and expertise, I will highly recommend him to friends and family. A++++++++++++++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review and the buisness. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Chrismas and happy New Years.

12/07/2019

It went really well. Wil was on time and very punctual. He did a diligent job on temoving all the dirt and gunk on the walls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He pressured wash a brick wall for me.

CATEGORY garage doors, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

11/24/2019

A&M Industries did an Excellent job for me. The owner, Wilbert was very responsive, return my emails on a Sunday. We talked on a Monday and schedule the next day to evaluate the type of materials and cost of the project. Throughout the process of construction workers were diligent and respectful. The craftsmanship was Excellent and had no complaints. This company far exceeds my expectations. This ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new decking in front entrance door

CATEGORY garage doors, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

Thank you for your review and allowing us to be a part of your project. Keep us in mind in future projects.

11/20/2019

it went really smooth. didn't take long at all. he was so nice. my garage doors were working in no time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
my garage doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

11/20/2019

It went good. His craftsmanship was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed a new door and did frame work.

CATEGORY doors

11/18/2019

They were wonderful, nice ,polite and professional .He answered all my questions about garage doors .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2018

11/13/2019

My garage door works perfically thanks to Mr. Contreras and A&M Industries. Mr. Contreras even installed the garage door motor and it doesn't sound like my door is going to fall off, so quiet. He was very professional and clean about his work. I highly recommend A&M Industries.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove and install a garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

Thank you. We Appreciate you review. We are happy we were a part of your project.

11/12/2019

He was great and answered questions I had. Real flexible guy to work with and his work quality was as my expectations. Would recommend to other home owners!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed new flooring done on my living space and kitchen area, also, Wilbert helped with great painting choices to match flooring in those areas.

CATEGORY remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

Photo for A&M Industries LLC - 100 S 2nd St, Alvin, TX - 38228754

Weare glad to be a part of your project. thanks for being a valued customer.

11/12/2019

Excellent they know what they are doing I really recommend them for any type of services

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage door replacement drywall work

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

Thank Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We are happy to be a part of your project.

We specialized in Wood, Hollow metal, Store front, Blast resistant, Garage, Roll up doors/frame, and operator/Motors. ANY DOOR- Preventive maintenance, Repairs, or replacement on: Interior Doors Barn Doors Exterior doors Garage Doors Roll up doors Blast Resistant doors we also offer General REMODELING; Bathroom remodeling; Kitchens remodeling; Interior/Exterior Painting; Flooring ; Electrical; EXTERIOR UPGRADES; Roofing; Porches & Decks; Concrete & Masonry; Paver Installation

Discussed upon job review or before your free estimate

NA