Texas State Optical

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since January 2012

We provide comprehensive eyecare, involving everything from treatment of extensive eye disease such as glaucoma or macular degeneration to finding the latest and great eyewear. At Texas State Optical, our eye doctors' are committed to giving you the best vision possible. To insure this, we have extensively trained optometrists and opticians who will take the time to answer your questions and find solutions to any difficulties you may have with your vision. Come and visit to see the difference that a commitment to excellence can make for you....

08/13/2018

I parked near the TSO location, went in, and I was immediately and professionally greeted. Within seconds, I was looking at new frames with a TSO Associate. We measured for the new frames, I filled out any final paperwork, and I left very happy. I was there less than thirty minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed new prescription eyeglasses, lenses and frames.

CATEGORY eyeglass repair,optometrist

03/25/2016

CATEGORY optometrist

08/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband and I went for annual exams and new glasses. Good experience despite the slight snottiness of the girl who did the preliminary testing. Dr. Richardson and the guy who completed the order were very good.

CATEGORY eyeglass repair,optometrist

06/16/2014

overall, not bad service but not exceptional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
annual eye exam

CATEGORY optometrist

Comprehensive eyecare. Ocular disease management. Diabetic eyecare. Optical services including frame styling, adjusments, custom lens sales and repairs. Contact lens fitting