Penn Way Carpet Cleaning

A20 REVIEWS

Founded 2018

4511 Pecan Orchard Dr

Allen, TX 75002

Penn-Way Carpet Cleaning Penn-Way Carpet Cleaning is a 2nd generation carpet cleaning company owned and operated by Marcus Penn. The Penn-Way is the process that we use that creates the best results with our quality equipment. We offer hot water extraction carpet cleaning, stain removal, carpet protection products, upholstery cleaning, tile cleaning and water extraction due to floods in homes, apartments and any commercial locations. According to Marcus Penn the caring way our teams offer our services is the key to our success.We offer 3M brand Scotchgard protection - ask for more details...

Carpet Cleaning (19)Upholstery Cleaning (2)Oriental Rug Cleaning (1)

01/16/2020

Excellent job - would highly recommend! Stains are out and carpet looks fresh. Very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

01/16/2020

Awesome young man who runs this company. Give him your business...you won’t be sorry! 5 star service!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rug cleaning

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

12/21/2019

They were very fast, but thorough. Our carpets looked brand new once the cleaning was done. The price was so reasonable. Will definitely have them clean our carpets in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2019

11/23/2019

On time, professional, thorough, and fast!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2019

11/19/2019

Great job. Carpet looks 100 times better

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

10/23/2019

i just moved into a home and wanted to get everything cleaned. Marcus showed up and talked with me about the job before getting started. He helped me determine exactly what I needed to clean my carpets and did an excellent job. He was friendly and professional and his price was more than fair. I would recommend Penn Way to anyone who needs their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

10/15/2019

He was very professional and courteous. Did an excellent job and even called the next day to check if we were satisfied with the job. I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning whole house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

10/07/2019

Mr Penn arrived as scheduled, went right to work in a very organized way and undertook the task at hand, the upstairs of our home which is entirely carpeted. After set up Marcus began his project and completed in accord with the time he gave me in advance. He did a great job in every respect, all carpet including steps look as good as they did when new. He is a pro at his job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

09/06/2019

Marcus responded quickly,showed up on time, was professional and made my carpet look brand new. Very pleased with Pennway Carpet Cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my carpet cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

07/28/2019

Cleaned my carpets and I was very happy with the service provided!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2019