DFW Eagle Foundation Repair Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

906 W McDermott Dr Ste 116-114

Allen, TX 75013

We guarantee quality in all our work and, most importantly, 100% satisfaction results- Lifetime Transferable Warranty. Our crew members are qualified foundation repair experts plus TX licensed irrigators to provide you with total foundation protection package! With a structural engineer available to verify and guarantee our work! DFW Eagle Foundation Repair has been repairing residential and commercial foundations since 1995. (Service Included) DFW Eagle Foundation Repair is locally owned and operated. We only do good jobs! Period....

foundation repair (120)plumber (8)irrigation system (7)concrete repair (4)drain pipe installation (3)mudjacking (2)stamped concrete (1)flooring (1)concrete driveway installation (1)

06/17/2020

I had noticed several exterior cracks in the bricks on the exterior of my house and I was concerned about foundation issues. DFW Eagle came out to my house within a day of being contacted and inspected the house. They found that the foundation had less than an inch difference end to end and that foundation repair was not needed. DFW Eagle did not charge me for coming out to check my home which was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation Check

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

Thanks for great review! Besides our honest service, we wear mask and add protection.

02/17/2020

Jordan came to my house for an estimation and he explained me all the issues and possibilities. The job was executed on time and the crack on the walls closed perfectly. Very professional and clean work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

Thanks for great review and referrals. We always here to help.

01/22/2020

Had the company referred by a friend. They came on time, were knowledgeable and gave me a thorough explanation of my home foundation condition. The surveyor was very friendly and gave me hints to keep avoiding foundation problems. I am lucky that at this time my 12 years old home is well in the limits and will not need any repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation elevation survey.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

Thanks for great review. Feel free to contact us if need any help.

10/16/2019

Great and very professional team. My house started to sink, cracks appeared on the wall and some doors did not close properly. After they repaired the foundation issues, the cracks disappeared and the doors have started working again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

Thanks for great review. We provide lifetime transferal warranty and $275 per piers. It's really good deal.

09/12/2019

Mr. Wu, the owner of the company, came out to do the measuring and began the project very promptly. He came to the house again to answer questions and explain things and continued to do that until we understood exactly how the project would work.The crew did amazing work and the warranty is an excellent one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
foundation needed to be repaired

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

We install 39 piers with lots of break up concrete piers. Wish all customer can be nice like you two. Thanks for great review! We value each and every job.

05/28/2019

Free estimate meeting. Turns out it didn't really need a repair it was all within limits. He offered to fix it but let me know that what was going on with it was not in dire need of repair at the moment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimated repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2019

Thanks for good review. Keep maintenance. Pls contact us when ready. Thanks

04/18/2019

A friend recommended them to us, Jordan came and found where the foundation issues were. we compared with some other companies, and finally decided to use DFW Eagle. They put in 11 concrete piers and it took only one day to get everything done. Good price, easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
foundation repair and dripping system

CATEGORY irrigation systems,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

Thank you for taking time to write review. We won 5 times super service award. Each job, we ensure quality service to all customers.

01/10/2019

Wanderful. Very ethical. A quality that is hard to find now a days

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2019

Thanks for giving us chance to serving you. Due to deep bedrock, we work extra day without any additional charge. Because we only do good job and thanks for referring our service.

09/12/2018

Great! Needed a professional to take a look at my foundation and tell me if I had a problem or not. They took a really good look all around the house and, in the end, my foundation is fine. No charge. I'll be using them again. (Same thing happened in 2015! They didn't "find" something that wasn't there or charge me for their opinion. Really appreciate that!!)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recommendation on Foundation

CATEGORY concrete driveway,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2018

Yes. We only provide honest suggestion. You are doing great job for maintaining house foundation. (Next free checking will be 2021.)

09/12/2018

Jordan called before he arrived which was very nice and he was on-time. After measuring the house for slopes, he recommended waiting and retesting in one year as the house is still within the tolerance. I appreciated his integrity of not trying to sell me something that I did not need. He was very fast with the measurements and that was helpful too. Jordan was great and I would contact in the futu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Foundation Estimate

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2018

Thanks for taking time review and using our service. We will see you next year.

Residential & Commercial Foundation Repair & Irrigation - House Leveling, French Drain, Root Barrier, House Underground Tunneling, Driveway, Parking Lots, Patios, Porches, & Concrete Replacement.

Please check with company.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available