Constantatos, Dr. Maria C.

• Angie's List since February 2011

NA Rated | 3 Reviews

09/25/2015

05/16/2013

This has been a great expereince and I have been going to her for about a year.  She lets you talk and vent your frustrations.  She also provides constructive feedback and how to approach life problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sometimes you just need someone to talk with and Dr. C has been wonderful

02/10/2011

This was an excellent experience. The staff was efficient and quick to return phone calls. Rescheduling was easy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I chose Dr. Constantatos from my list of health care providers because she has been practicing many years, and I wanted to talk to someone near my age. In our first session, I discovered that she grew up in the area where I had lived which put me at ease immediately. I saw her once a week/every two weeks for about six months. She was always on time and prepared. I felt that she was genuinely interested in me.

CATEGORY personal counseling

Similar businesses in your area...