Bryan Young Custom Painting

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since July 2010

New construction, residential repaints. Dry wall repairs....

E3 Surface Blasting LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Exterior surface cleaning we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! *MILITARY DISCOUNT - 10%!*

10/04/2020

Bryan did an excellent job. My solid wood house hadn’t been painted in several years so it was alot of hard work. Now several years after he painted my house it still looks fantastic. He did a great job on all my window trim. He probably should have charged me alot more than he did. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

CATEGORY house painters

11/23/2013

Excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, tape & bedding.

CATEGORY interior painters

10/04/2013

Bryan delivered a level of service skill and professionalism that one seldom sees in today's "get it done" service industry.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted walls and trim

CATEGORY interior painters

07/19/2010

The job was done very well. Mr. Young took his time and made sure all work was completed to my satisfaction. He even helped me match the color I needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned and caulked all the windows on the French door before starting. Painted exterior doors, posts, railings.Left the work site clean.

CATEGORY house painters

New construction, Painting, & Dry wall.