Dallas Floor And Remodel

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since January 2014

At Dallas Floor & Remodel creating your dream space in your budget is our goal! We offer new interior remodeling services that we want to share as we enter the busy construction season. Bathrooms and kitchens - new paint, countertops, showers with shampoo boxes, benches and frameless glass. Countertops and backsplashes - we buy direct from granite and quartz slab yards, we install under-mount sinks. Residential and commercial floor covering - we can provide any floor product and installation. Cabinets - New cabinets, installed OR Refaced with new doors and drawers OR just paint yours. Interior and exterior home painting - let's create your dream space in your budget! We work by referral and are the exclusive flooring company referred by Direct Buy in Dallas. Any interior project; we have installed most everything and know which projects are the best ROI for your money. We offer you a no charge in-home consultation, sample selection and estimate! Please review us using these links, angieslist.com, www.dallasfloor.net (Google review) https://www.facebook.com/Dallas-Floor-reviews/ Your reviews help, Regards, Bryan McNabb www.dallasfloor.net Financing - Dallas Floor and Remodel offers 12 month no interest/no payment financing! Whether you are getting your home ready before the kids go back to school or finally doing the project of your dreams, there's no need to compromise on your material selection or time frame Contact us today to plan your dream project!...

08/15/2018

Fantastic crew! Made my place look stellar in every way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New wood floor project involving luxury vinyl plank flooring.

08/09/2018

Bryan's expertise and knowledge were valuable to getting an effective proposal put together. While the project decision has not yet been made, I am glad to have found him as a resource.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood Project

08/07/2018

Bryan was highly professional. The project was completed early and perfectly. He and his crew were punctual and professional. I will hire Bryan and his team again for future projects. We highly recommend Dallas Floor and Remodel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old carpet and put down new Wood look flooring

08/01/2018

Excellent and Bryan and his team finished the project earlier than projected, which was awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Floors

07/25/2018

The services provided were excellent and are one of many reasons why Bryan McNabb and his team at Dallas Floor And Remodel are my Preferred Vendor for my real estate clients.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am a Realtor and needed carpet installed for my client's house before we placed it on the market. I also referred them to install new floors and granite counter tops in my stepson's home.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair, marble & granite

Interior finishes and surfaces, bathroom and kitchen remodels, countertops, backsplashes, shower remodels, cabinet refinishing or painting, interior or exterior house painting. Hardwood, engineered wood, laminate, LVP, click lock, wood-look tile, large format tile, stone-look vinyl tile, granite, quartz and carpet.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing

Similar businesses in your area...