BlueWire Networking Solutions

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

P.O. Box 2447

Addison, TX 75001

Founded in 2004, Blue Wire Networking Solutions, a Dallas based firm, specializes in full service installation of security systems for homes or businesses. We install the latest consumer technology and home automation, especially voice assistant devices, commonly seen in homes and small businesses. With interactive home security options, our installers possess +15 years of experience with combined camera, video and network devices....

Electrical (3)Home Security Systems (1)

04/28/2019

Most Excellent. The were 15 Minutes before our scheduled appointment, they answered all my questions, Did a wonder job. Everything was done in just under two hours. I will be adding two more camera and I will hireling them again for the work. I have already notified a couple of co-workers about them too, These people are by far the Gold Standard by which all other companies should be measured by.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed four outdoor camera installed and cables run into my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

03/18/2019

They did a wonderful job. They were quick and efficient, punctual and easy to schedule with. They mounted the TV and speakers with no exposed wires, and I would give them 5/5 stars.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added electrical outlets outside and wired an outdoor TV and speakers for our patio.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2018

03/08/2019

They do great work. In fact, I'm having them do more things for me! Can't say enough good things about them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interactive and controlled security cameras (systems) and intercoms.

CATEGORY home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2019

03/05/2019

They were just fine. They were on time and I've never had any complaints about them for either job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some wiring at my home and some electrical work for my new commercial offices.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2018

These security-oriented devices include full installation and integration with mainstream voice assistants and smart phones: Ring, Equivalent Video Door Bell, Ring Floodlight Camera, Camera Systems, Smart Light Switches, Programmable Light Switches, Smart Plugs, Add-Replace Recessed Lighting to LED, Flat screen mounting. Advanced offerings include telecommunications cabling, installation of high-end cameras, access control devices (card readers), alarm panels and programming and services.

Limited speaker systems