Walker Construction and Development

Founded 2017 •

Awards & Badges

418 TN-107

Unicoi, TN 37692

Now offering financing! With over 15 years of experience in the Construction industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle everything from remodels to repairs and HVAC work. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give CSN Contracting a call today, we look forward to working with you!...

roofing (6)HVAC Companies (3)decks & porches (2)home energy audit (1)

11/07/2020

Called and they came out to look at my project. Said they would be in touch. Never called me and I tried to call twice and even left messages with no return phone call. If my project was too small, all they had to do was say so

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Skylight repair

CATEGORY decks,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

07/28/2020

they never showed up for their appointment

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install piers under deck

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

[Member Name Removed], I sincerely apologize, I didn’t realize I missed an appointment. I would be happy to reschedule with you at your earliest convenience. I will be sure to give you a call myself in the morning to see what I can do to make up for our oversight. Thank you [Member Name Removed]

04/17/2020

We had obtained several quotes for replacing the roof on our garage. Chris's quote came in way below the other quotes and included several extras that the other contractors ignored. We are very pleased with the roof and look forward to CSN completing additional work on our home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New asphalt shingle roof on our garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2020

Thank you! We will set a date to complete the rest of the work this week. We always try to price items fairly as possible for the actual work required. I look forward to helping you with any of your home maintenance and improvement needs in the future.

04/07/2020

I am waiting for Chris to email me his proposal. He did show up to see what I needed done and he actually called to see if he could come earlier than what i initially requested . I told him the two previous companies Angies list provided NEVER SHOWED when they said they would. Chris sent me an email proposal yesterday 4/8/20.He said he would follow up with me today 4/9/20. So far so good.Again he ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed saddle behind chimney on rear of house

CATEGORY energy audit

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We love working for customers like you. I will send the follow up proposal out tomorrow morning and we hope to be able to finish up the rest of the work for you Wednesday if weather permits.

04/01/2020

I called late one evening ( non emergency) and they responded within minutes. They came out to our home and made repairs the next day. They were very professional and went to work on finding and solving the problem quickly. They had very reasonable rates. If needed, I will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business. If there is ever anything else we can help with or have any more problems with the roof let us know!

04/01/2020

Chris came and gave me a very reasonable quote. Because the roof was leaking I asked if he could tarp it until insurance could look at it. He was here the same day. I could go on and on about this company. I am so happy I found them. They went above and beyond my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

Thank you So much [Member Name Removed]! Customers like you are the reasons we love what we do! I am happy to help you anyway I can.

03/23/2020

Fast, great service. Will definitely use in the future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced Fan motor

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2020

02/22/2020

Professional, friendly, thorough, knowledgeable, reasonable cost, Able to repair previous contractor's mistakes. Will be hiring this father and son team again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired roofing, installed a thermostat, and did annual check up on heat pump

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2020

02/03/2020

It was very good. They were very quick to get it done. They installed some guttering also and it looks really good. No problem, whatsoever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did roof installation on a rental property.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2020

01/23/2020

The work was done quickly and in a very professional manner. I would hire CSN again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hvac service and replacement

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac