Grammer's Auto Repair

Angie's List since November 2012

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

06/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brakes and Other minor repairs. |I've been using Grammars for years and have funneled many customers their way. It pains me greatly to see how poorly they have gotten in caring for the customer. In my case they did the brake job wrong and what should have been a several thousand mile job ended up messing up because they rushed it. They now are passing the buck and NOT fixing their mistake. |I am very loyal when you treat me right and will take care of you on the word of mouth front and since I moved to Tullahoma I've been doing this for Grammars. |I don't know what has changed in their business practice but I wish it would change. I really like them and I hate starting over especially with car care issues.

09/16/2013

Grammer's has always done and excellent job will all my automotive repairs. They are very fair to work with as well as professional. We took our truck in to have some work done. They checked out the vehicle and the work in fact did not need to be done. There was no charge for evaluating the issue. Took them a box of donuts the next morning. Recommend them to anyone who needs service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced starter on my truck.

11/07/2012

I trust Grammer's to do what they say they are going to do and to have the vehicle finished when promised. They are my go-to shop for non-warranty repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had Grammer's do several things on at least four of my vehicles over the past 5 years. They have done tune-ups, oil changes, electrical and air conditioning repairs, and 4-wheel drive suspension/brake work.