All Pro Builders

• Trade License Expiration
  • 05/15/2020

John Howze Rd

Telford, TN 37690

Now accepting Credit Cards! We are interior specialists with over 30 years experience that can do anything from home additions, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, cabinet installs,plumbing repair, tile work, hardwood flooring, framing and drywall! No job is too big or too small!...

home remodeling (7)home remodeling (5)door (2)sunroom and patio (1)countertop installation (1)closet design (1)architect (3)garage building (1)cabinet making (1)

11/16/2020

Excellent. Highly recommend Brett Lamley of all pro builders. Honest, reasonable prices, exquisite attention to detail and very punctual. He is also a a very neat contractor. Such jobs require removal of old before installing new. We all should expect our home to be messy during such renovations but Brett spent extra time to vacuum and clean every speck of dust or dirt that may have been tracked i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodeling and garage enclosure

CATEGORY countertops,garage builders,architect,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2020

08/05/2020

I can't say how happy we are with the way our tub installation went! Brett and his team was very professional! From being on time to finishing up the job on time! We had an extra day added to the job but it wasn't their fault we had a defective tub but they got it done exactly the way we wanted and couldn't be happier! Brett is very professional and didn't leave the job until we were happy with it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a new tub

CATEGORY architect,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

04/29/2020

Brett is nice and knows what he's doing. He came a late afternoon and could fix it the next morning. He come behind someone that made a mess I had clean up. Brett came in and showed me what was all needed to fix. He did a great job and cleaned up after it was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix toilet and replace floor

CATEGORY architect,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2020

02/13/2020

Another professional outstanding quality work done by All Pro Builders , this is the second job Brett and crew done for me I will not use anyone but Brett (All Pro Builders) to do any work on house there isn’t a nicer man then Brett and his quality for remodeling or building or installing is the best I’ve seen this world is filled with dishonest people and contractors promising everything and want...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had 7 new doors installed

CATEGORY remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

01/14/2020

Brett is one of the nicest people I’ve ever met very professional we contacted daily on what I was wanting and he gave me great ideas this company is one of the best and nicest contractors in the tri cities I would recommend them for any home projects his workers are very professional and nice also I have dealt with a lot of shady contractors who half done the work and wanted a ton of money but no...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add on bathroom and walk in closet

CATEGORY closet systems,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

D

01/08/2020

Our dream job turned into a nightmare. Contractor was very prompt to contact us but didn't even see job through. If not for crew I still wouldn't have a kitchen. I would not recommend this company to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

Thank you for your response [Member Name Removed]. We value customer service,completion deadlines great prices making a dreams come true. We appoligise for the setbacks that were out of our control, if we can be of any service to you in the future please give us a call

11/10/2019

Great very nice guy. Backs his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added porch

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2019

11/09/2019

Brett and his crew were professional and courteous. Brett is very conscientious and pays attention to detail. He talked through the initial project with us to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. His quote was fair and better than we expected. I highly recommend All-Pro Builders.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brett and his crew remodeled an existing screen porch and turned it into a multi season room

CATEGORY remodeling,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2019

Photo for All Pro Builders - John Howze Rd, Telford, TN - 38224626

09/25/2019

Brett and his crew have done such a great job for me that I am hiring him to do a lot more work in my home. It is hard to find an honest contractor anymore, but this company is one that I can leave and not worry about the job being done correctly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

Thank you so much! You are great!
C

09/12/2019

It seems better. One of the workers was good and one is marginable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced some door in my house.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

We offer a variety of home repairs and plumbing repairs. We are also interior specialist when it comes to kitchen, bathroom, and basement remodels. We offer cabinet installs, hardwood floor installation, and tile installation. We also do painting, whether it be interior or exterior.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check