Pj's Pet And House Sitting

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since July 2012

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

I have been in business since 2007 and have coworkers that assist me with my pet/house sitting needs....

12/02/2013

All went well. I would definitely use this service again. Maripage is professional, friendly, and returned my call promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maripage visited my pets as planned, fed them, cleaned litterbox, checked for mail and newspaper, and spent a little time in the home with the pets. She texted me at each visit with a report. She also left written notes.

04/16/2013

Paulette overall did a great job because she made sure that my dog JoJo was happy and content and well taken care of and loved while I was away working.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Dog was kept in her care while I was out of town working. Paulette was wonderful and extremely attentive and very responsible with my dog JoJo. He had a great time while he was in Paulette's care. I highly recommend her for Pet Sitting because she loves all animals and takes her job seriously! I would be extremely comfortable with Paulette pet sitting for me again.

07/27/2012

We met with the owner and discussed all areas of house and pet sitting. She was prompt, forthcoming with a detailed list of references and presented herself very well. We have not checked her references as of this date but fully intend to. We will be using her mid September if references prove to be accurate.....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have not used her as of this date, but fully intend to.

CATEGORY pet sitters

Thank you and I look forward to taking care of your pet and house sitting needs.

07/02/2012

I definitely recommend her because she was just great. We have two dogs and two cats and when we go away she is great to come out, feed them, play with them and take them on walks. She is very kind pet person.I friend referred her, she is very caring, responsible and we feel comfortable having her come into the house to take care of the pets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Paulette Penland for pet sitting and she does advertise but she has limited advertising. She was here this past May and we paid her $100.00 and I think she watched the animals three and one half days. She had three visits and one quick stop so it was about $25.00 a visit. It includes feeding the animals, taking the dogs for a walk and playing with the cats.

CATEGORY pet sitters

Thank you for your high referral.. Greatly appreciated.. :)

Pet sitting, house sitting, walking pets.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard