Clint's Carpet Cleaning Svc

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since August 2010

NA Rated | 7 Reviews

Voted best carpet cleaning business in Sevier County for several years running by the Mountain Press newspaper. The business is family owned and was established in 1970....

11/04/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came on very short notice-cleaned our carpets upstairs and downstairs. They were very thorough. I thought for sure we were going to have to replace the carpet on our steps, and the lower level. After they left the carpeting and our house looked refreshed. Great Job

03/06/2013

Clint is a great guy and has been cleaning carpet for years. We have had him clean our carpets for the past 14 years. He is punctual, professional and gets the job done. Carpets always look so much better (and smell better) when he is finished. It is always cheaper to get the whole house done as opposed to just one or two rooms. We have a dog and all the smells and stains that go with that, Clint ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clint cleans carpets and we had him clean our bedroom carpet just before Christmas.

02/16/2012

Nothing in particular made us select this company. I would use the services of this company again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Clint's Carpet Cleaning Service in September of 2011 for cleaning the carpet in 2 bedrooms.

01/06/2012

Their pricing was reasonable. There were two of them and they did a very good job. It must have been 100 degrees that day and it was a woman and a young kid that came and did the work, but they did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Clint's Carpet Cleaning SVC for carpet cleaning. The last time I used them was in 2006 for a whole carpet clean before I moved in.

11/09/2011

He does a great job! After cleaning the carpets, he tells you exactly what to do to keep them clean. He is very honest. We've had him here before, my carpet is 15 years old and it looks brand new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had him over to clean 5 rooms of carpet.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning. Janitorial Services.

NA

Similar businesses in your area...