Blairs Construction

B 9 Reviews

Rogersville, TN 37857

With over 45 years of experience, you can rest assured that your project is in good hands! We do everything from all types of concrete projects to building you a beautiful custom deck. Call or Request a Quote today for a free estimate!...

concrete repair (6)mudjacking (5)concrete driveways (4)roofing (1)

10/26/2020

Jakie, who I believe is the owner, and his crew poured our concrete on a Wednesday and cut it on a Friday. He charged more than most quotes in the area and the work was very poor. Many high and low spots and a very crooked line. When we called on a Monday to ask about how to fix high spots, he yelled at my husband, hold him he was going to “stomp my husband’s ***”. I tried to call later that night...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete floor for a pole barn

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

we poured the building ever thing was fine they said it looked beautiful they thanks us for doing a good job I don't like people trying to ruin my goodrepation for no reason why would you wait 5 days to start saying d

08/22/2020

The initial response was excellent, but he was not able to meet in a timely manner. When he finally showed up to provide a quote, he could have been more professional (have the measuring tools on hand to provide an accurate size/area of driveway surface). His quote was a few thousand higher than others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Concrete driveway, and addition.

CATEGORY concrete driveways,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

he is hard person to deal with seems something is missing

08/07/2020

Great group , very polite , did a great job went out of there way to make me happy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete pad

CATEGORY concrete repair,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

06/19/2020

Excellent is all I can say. I spent almost 20 years as a construction engineer in the military. I have never seen a crew work together so professionally and in sync. Work was done with each one knowing what to do and how to do without being told. All work was completed in 2 days. They completed the job and cleaned the work area after it was done. Their competency exceeds others in their field. Wou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old paved driveway install new concrete driveway

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

Photo for Blairs Construction - -, Rogersville, TN - 38655655

06/03/2020

Excellent work. Very professional. Would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
130 foot driveway poured (concrete)

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

05/20/2020

I did not hear from the contractor. Evidently no one wants work in my area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote for a sidewalk

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

05/19/2020

No one has contacted me. Has been over a week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean and stain

CATEGORY mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2020

11/19/2019

They were a very good company. Excellent. They stayed until they finished the job. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a concrete work in the back patio and put a glass door in.

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

11/19/2019

It went great. They were on time. They cleaned up after themselves. Everything went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a metal roof on.

CATEGORY roofing