HAYES BROS AUTO CARE

Angie's List since August 2010

07/22/2016

05/04/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent service. Have had my three cars in their care many times.

02/01/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In Readyville, TN This is the best auto service company I've found. They're reliable, honest, do the job right and don't over charge us. We take all of our autos to them.

08/23/2013

Very professional. Had to wait for vehicle and the waiting room HAS RECLINERS! Also snacks with relaxing dand eacute;cor/ atmosphere. At each step was told what needed to be done, price and asked if it was ok to proceed. They also told me I had another 10,000 miles on my front brakes. Said the only other concern was that a 'serpentine belt' will need to be replaced and quot;we'd be happy to do it ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had metal scraping on metal right rear brakes. Replaced brakes/ rotor's rear axle.

03/28/2012

They are super good. They are always very dependable and do very good work. They are very trustworthy and really great. They are very reasonable and their quality of work is excellent. It is easy to get in there, and they take care of me really fast. I have never had any problems at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Hayes Bros Auto Care for auto service. I have three cars that they service for me. I see them a lot because I have three cars; two of them are old.