United Structural Systems, Inc.

A 59 Reviews

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since June 2010

2111 Boat Factory Rd

Pleasant View, TN 37146

United Structural Systems, Inc. is Middle Tennessee's oldest locally owned & operated foundation repair and waterproofing company. USS provides residential and commercial services. Licensed, insured, free estimates, lifetime warranties. Member of BBB & Tennessee Drugfree Workplace....

foundation repair (52)masonry (13)structural engineering (9)basement waterproofing (5)mudjacking (4)drain pipe installation (4)well and water pump (1)chimney repair (1)concrete repair (1)

03/30/2020

Well informed on the process, crew and contractor were great and trusted them to do the job properly. I would hire them again with any structural concerns. The sales person, Chris, was extremely helpful throughout the entire process

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
joist repair, jacks

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2020

Photo for United Structural Systems, Inc. - 2111 Boat Factory Rd, Pleasant View, TN - 38548924

Thank you for taking the time to review USS. Your recommendation means the world to us. We appreciate your kind words and will be sure to pass them along to the rest of the USS team. Thank you for trusting USS!

10/07/2019

Great service. Best price. Years of experience. I highly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time review USS. Your recommendation means the world to us. We appreciate your kind words and will be sure to pass them along to the rest of the USS team. Thank you for trusting USS with your home'[Member Information Removed] repair!

01/07/2018

Nick and his coworker waterproofed the wall and redirected the water flow. They did a great job in repairing the crack in the brick wall that matched the mortar perfectly. Nick repaired cracks in my front stairs perfectly. Upon completing the job, they cleaned up and reseeded my yard. They went the extra mile to make sure I was happy with their work. Another team came in and installed structural b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a cracked brick retaining wall and cracked garage wall that needed repair. USS came out and addressed the water that wasn't draining away from the house. Also, I had a problem with a downstairs ceiling that wasn't supported properly. It caused cracks in walls upstairs.

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry,drain pipe,structural engineer,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2017

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time write this review and for trusting USS with your home's repairs. We appreciate your kind words and will be sure to pass them along to Nick and his crew. It was a pleasure working with you!

10/10/2017

I thought it really went well. We had cracks, but since we get our house re painted have not seen any new cracks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They dug into the ground and put beam into the ground .to hold up the chimney.

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2017

Thank you taking the time to write this review and for trusting USS with your home's repair. It was a pleasure working with you!

08/07/2017

He explained that the cracks were not severe enough to warrant fixing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had cracks in the brick walls of my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with USS!

06/18/2017

Took a long time to get around to it.  Guess they were busy and it had rained a lot.  Job  done well.  Men were hard working and courteous. This is a foundation repair, time will tell how it does over time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2017

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and for trusting USS with your home's repair. It was a pleasure working with you!

04/12/2017

A complex job done well - floors much sturdier and level now. Great to have piece of mind walking around. Crew friendly and professional. Definitely experts in this area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steel support beams and leveling of home

CATEGORY mudjacking,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2017

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Thank you for your kind words and for trusting USS with your home's repair. It was a pleasure working with you!

03/22/2017

They are the first company I contacted. I haven't chosen the company yet. I give them an A grade as far as their inspection, presentation and everything. They were very professional and did a thorough job. He did not give me any information at the time; he had to go back to the office and do some figuring and stuff, but he sent me an email within three days with it. It detailed everything out -- w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got an estimate from them. I had some foundation issues and they quoted repairing the foundation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2017

THANK YOU for sharing your experience. We appreciate your kind words and we look forward to the opportunity of working with you!

02/26/2017

went very well, and very fast. less than a day. Clean-up was great. very professional and friendly crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
foundation repair. Three piers and lintel repair plus a lot of tuckpointing on brick cracks

CATEGORY masonry,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2017

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate you for taking the time to write this review. Thank you for trusting USS with your home's repair and it was a pleasure working with you!

12/09/2016

USS came and gave us an estimate in the rain. A very patient guy explained everything and then looked at every inch of the outside and basement to create a drawing for the team. He explained that some of the work may be one of two ways and he would let us know on the actual estimate which way is best. He had looked at the structural engineer's report before he came out and agreed with all of the s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed foundation repair, a sump pump installed to pull the rain water out of the basement, and the downspouts buried to lead further away from the house.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,drain pipe,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2016

We appreciate you for taking the time to write this review. Your kind words were well received. Thank you for trusting USS with your home's repair!

Foundation Underpinning, Crawlspace Supports, Waterproofing, Crawlspace Encapsulation, Basement Wall Stabilization, Micropiles, Soil Shoring & Stabilization, Soil Nails, Shotcrete, Concrete Leveling

Excavation, House Movers, Converting Crawlspace