Dias Painting

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since February 2013

We are honest, dependable, hard working fathers who are experts in residential and commercial painting, pressure washing, cabin and deck staining; landscaping, carpentry, mobile home remodeling, drywall and repair; and other handyman services....

D
Handy House Cleaning

06/01/2017

Never did it and stoled the paint. I filed a complaint the the BBB. He told them he will replace the paint but never did it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was hired to paint a barn

CATEGORY deck cleaning,house painters

Ok once again how can u give me a review when I never worked for you and why would I take your paint i even told you a few times to meet me at paint store and I would re buy you the what 3 gals of red paint no one needs and you never showed up but this is one of the reason I don't use angieslist anymore I have like 2 bad reviews you that I never worked for and a couple I had to take to court to ge...

08/02/2016

Great, we only communicated via email, but they came 3 times and did a great job. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck repainted

CATEGORY deck cleaning

05/15/2016

Mr Dias is a good, hardworking man that really cared about the quality of work he performed and the satisfaction he provided to us in our project. His down to earth ability and patience to work with us at reasonable prices was a blessing and put our minds at ease in the contractor hiring experience. He was very flexible on several occasions and kept us updated on project progress, complete with pi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed and stained 2 decks, cleaned and repaired gutters, painted bathroom, stained outdoor wood furniture, repaired carpenter bee damage, provided mulch and landscaped yard.

CATEGORY decks

02/07/2016

He was suppose to do the job in October 2015. I gave him the paint (about $400 in value) but never did the job I called him more than 20 times but never returned my calls or my paint DO NOT USE HIM

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint a barn

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

How u can give me a bad review on a job u keep telling me that u would be here on is beyond me but it is ok and Mr Brochure I did return the paint too u but have a great day sir

09/04/2015

I did not pick Dias Painting to do my project, but I most certainly will ask them to bid on projects in the future. He knows what customer service is all about.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This gentleman was very knowledgeable. He explained everything, he is respectful and he is very professional. I will ask him for quotes on any future painting projects I have in the future.

CATEGORY deck cleaning

Home improvement services, landscape contractors and designers, moving services, gutter and downspout cleaning services, building maintenance services, repair and maintenance services, deck staining, interior home painting services and exterior home painting.

ask for details