Chung, Dr. Joseph Y.

Angie's List since May 2011

06/02/2017

Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dermatology

CATEGORY endodontics,dentists,dermatologist

10/06/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did have a great dentist. His name is Joseph Chung.

10/06/2016

He is just the most gentle, wonderful dentist. He does sedation dentistry and even his business is named Gentle Dental. We've used him close to eight years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did have a great dentist. His name is Joseph Chung.

12/16/2015

CATEGORY endodontics

11/05/2012

Overall all three of my visits have gone very well. There was not a lot of waiting and they worked with good timing. I'm very happy with my new dentist choice. I would recommend Dr. Chung to anyone. He does excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The reason for this appointment was to return to have an onlay mounted on one of my back bottom teeth. I'm new to this office so I've only been once to get my teeth cleaned. He found a crack in my tooth and recommended an onlay at that visit. I returned to be fitted for that and get the temporary and then this visit to have it mounted. I'm very impressed with what a fun dentist he is. He laughs and smiles and makes jokes. The office staff is very nice and they maintain an atmosphere of lightness, but they are very professional too.