Zerorez Nashville

A115 REVIEWS

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since November 2013

475 Metroplex Dr Suite 104

Nashville, TN 37211

Like our great Music City, ZEROREZ thrives on innovation. The patented system and method invented by ZEROREZ to clean carpets, upholstery, tile and grout, utilizes a proprietary cleaning solution called Empowered Waterthat is completely non-toxic, environmentally friendly and attains zero residue....

carpet cleaning (110)upholstery cleaning (9)oriental rug cleaning (5)tile installation (3)floor cleaning (3)air duct cleaning (1)
C

02/01/2020

I really wanted to be able to leave a positive review for these folks as they were responsive to my scheduling requests, very professional in offering a quote, and I liked the technician who came out and processed our carpet. Sadly, they failed in their primary mission which was leave us with clean carpet in return for the amount of money spent. For us, the Zerorez process was no more effective th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean carpets

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

Photo for Zerorez Nashville - 475 Metroplex Dr, Nashville, TN - 38363032

03/29/2019

I called on the 22nd to book an appointment, and they were at my house on the 28th. Jason, the service tech, explained the process and the extras I could add on, if I wished. I was in no way pressured to purchase anything above the basic treatment. I really appreciated how knowledgeable he is about the treatments and that he could make recommendations based on my situation. The work went quickly, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have two carpeted rooms cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2019

05/30/2018

The carpets were well cleaned. The employee/cleaner did not remove the area rugs off of the wood floor as I was told he would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed carpets and area rugs cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

05/18/2018

The guy that came, Kevin, did a fantastic job. The carpets were cleaner than I had hoped and Kevin was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and professional. I would definitely hire them -- and, in particular, Kevin -- again. I've included the cost below, but I wouldn't say they were expensive -- I just needed a lot of work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My upstairs carpet was in bad need of being cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2018

03/27/2018

WOW WOW WOW!!! I was so impressed with Zerorez! We have used other companies in the past & the chairs did NOT come clean! The recliner & Chair look BRAND NEW. I wish I had taken before & after pictures. They receive my highest recommendation!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
upholstery

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2018

We greatly appreciate your taking the time to provide feedback on such a positive experience. Makes our day! Please share your experience with friends and family.

03/07/2018

Excellent service, great recommendations, and friendly employees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Capet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2018

Thanks for sharing your Zerorez experience! Please let us know how we may be of service in the future.

02/01/2018

Two of the room had rather old carpet (37 years) used for an office and grandkids playroom, but they cleaned up better than expected. The rest was only 18 months old and cleaned up great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning of three rooms, hall, powder room, and small closet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2018

We appreciate the opportunity to be of service in your home! Thanks for trusting Zerorez!

01/02/2018

Zerorez did an outstanding job cleaning our carpet. Loved how quickly they dried and with no chemical residue. Technician was great and kept us informed during the entire process. Will definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed our carpet cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2017

Thank you! We appreciate the opportunity to be of service and look forward to seeing you again.

12/31/2017

Great! He was super helpful in talking about the type of carpet we had, wear and tear and what to look for when we replace.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets in town house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2017

We value the opportunity to be of service. Thanks so much!

12/15/2017

great! Right on time and a wonderful job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2017

Thank you for the opportunity! We look forward to delivering this same experience in the future.

Carpet, Tile & Grout, Upholstery, Oriental Rugs, Air Ducts, Wood Floor Resurfacing, Commercial

Not Applicable