Yard Dog Fence

• Trade License Authority
  • Davidson County Clerk
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 05/15/2021

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

86 Thompson Ln

Nashville, TN 37211

Yard Dog Fence is a leading privacy fence company in middle Tennessee. We offer repairs and designs for chain link, vinyl, wood, ornamental, and farm fencing. Yard Dog Fence is a fence contractor located in Clarksville, Nashville, Murfreesboro, Lebanon, Hendersonville, Fairview, Pleasant View, Mount Juliet and many other cities. At Yard Dog Fence we have years of experience, We specialize in all types of residential fence installation and repair....

fence company (70)driveway gate installation (10)dog fencing (5)decks & porches (5)woodworking (3)general contractors (2)door installation (1)

10/22/2020

Yard Dog and their team were great! Excellent communication and great finished product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood Privacy Fence

CATEGORY fencing,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

06/18/2020

Martin and his crew were AMAZING!! Quick, neat and wonderful! Whenever I get my next bit of fencing, I would want Martin... the BEST. Thank you Yard Dogs for an amazing, simple, and easy process. From start to finish, all easy sailing. Where he dug the posts, there was literally no mess. They had to move some of my rocks I use as a border and it was put back perfectly. I had a minor adjustment and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had about 74' feet of fencing done on the side of my yard, 6' dog eared fencing.

COST $1,643.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! It was so nice working with you these past couple of weeks!

03/11/2020

They were good with the estimate process, just a little more than what we wanted to spend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Subdivision Typical lot size, looking for best options for privacy with a single gate one side and double gate on the other.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2020

Thank you for your review of our business. If your needs change again we'd love to have the chance to serve you.

01/16/2020

The person showed up, took measurements, assured me he would send a quote and diagram, then I never heard from the company again. I tried reaching out to the person, but got no response so I used a different vendor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing Quote

CATEGORY fencing,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience. I regret it sincerely and I will follow up with the estimator you met with and address the lack of communication and follow up. Thank you - Justin Worley - Owner

10/23/2019

Yard Dog Fence installed black aluminum fencing quickly and professionally. The crew knew what they were doing and were able to do a beautiful job on a yard with a deep slope. Very pleased and highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

We appreciate the feed back and the opportunity!

10/11/2019

Excellent! Very professional, easy to deal with. Yard Dog Has it together! I highly recommend them! 🐕

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing

CATEGORY fencing,dog fence,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

Thanks for your feedback and review! We appreciate your business!

02/20/2019

Installers arrived on time. They were professional and finished the job the same day. The fence looks awesome and is of good quality. I plan on using Yard Dog to rebuild my patio deck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chain link fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2019

Thank you for your business!! It was a pleasure.

01/04/2019

Impressed with the follow up and accessibility. Crews were hard workers,friendly and knew what to do. Cleaned up when jobs were completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build fence and update an existing fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

Thanks for your trust Mr. [Member Name Removed]!

12/20/2018

The team showed up on time and went straight to work. Finished the job in one day with accuracy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence install

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2018

Thanks for your business [Member Name Removed]!!

12/18/2018

It was done professionally and with an eye to detail and quality. I would highly recommend them. They made some minor modifications to the plans without a problem and with courtesy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a fence around our backyard.

CATEGORY contractors,decks,fencing,dog fence,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2018

Thank you for your business!

Fence construction and repair of wood fences, vinyl fences, chain link fences, ornamental fences, decks and pergolas.