Platinum Window Cleaning

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since May 2012

Locally owned and operated. Accept all major credit cards. Fully Insured. Free Same-day Estimates (if contacted before noon)....

Window Guys of Tennessee

We clean windows the right way. With over 25 years of experience we have mastered the art of window washing. We not only clean the glass but we pay close attention to everything around the window, such as the tracks and screens, to ensure everything is cleaned. We take our service seriously so we will never leave your house a mess.

06/19/2018

The windows look terrific! Very communicative, prompt and thorough cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning

CATEGORY window cleaning

Mr [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your business. We very much look forward to serving you for years to come. Paul

04/30/2018

Houston came out within a couple days to give an estimate, very nice and prompt. Estimate was very detailed and he explained the process thoroughly. We agreed on the cleaning and had an appt set up in no time. They were able to come out within a week. Quick considering it’s spring time and I’m sure they’re very busy. Jonathan came out and cleaned 24 windows, 2 sets of French doors, front door and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bought an older house and wanted the windows cleaned.

CATEGORY window cleaning

Mr [Member Name Removed], I very much appreciate your review and am glad that your experience reflects the culture that I strive to create. We are truly blessed to have some of the finest people on our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Paul

07/13/2017

It went GREAT! The two workers, Houston Mercer and his helper (sorry I did not write his name down) were very professional, courteous and efficient. They were careful to be safe as well as thorough with their cleaning task, and finished in a good time frame. When it came to scheduling, the folks at Platinum Window Cleaning went out of their way to help me out in the time frame I needed for a very ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have nine skylights of varying sizes, three of which were on a steep pitch on the front of my house, alone with four other large windows were inaccessible to me to clean. Both inside and outside of all windows were cleaned thoroughly.

04/18/2017

It was fine. They did a lovely job. They arrived on time. I had more windows that the $99 Big Deal covered. I started with that and then purchased at regular price for the rest of the house. They showed up on time and they did everything just fine. It was clean. They were courteous and unlike others they didn't drip any dirty water any place. I would use them again and recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came and cleaned the windows for me, getting it ready to show. They did the inside, the outside, the sills everything.

02/24/2017

I thought they did a great job for a good price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the windows.

CATEGORY window cleaning

Residential and Commercial Window cleaning. Gutter Clean-out. Holiday Lighting.

We don't disassemble and clean Storm Windows. We are insured up to three stories.