Paint & Body Perfectors

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since June 2006

Our family-owned service offers unbeatable quality and integrity for complete auto-body repair and paint finishes. Scratches, dents or collision damage--we have you covered! Call for a free estimate!...

AAA Transmission and Automotive Technology

Since 1986, AAA Transmission Technology has been assisting you with all of your needs. Please contact us today - calling works best. Additional phone - (615) 812-2310. Additional contact name - Melinda Smith.

12/24/2017

Mr. Blanks did a thorough inspection of the damage on my car and explained exactly what needed to be done, and gave me a fair estimate. The work was done in 27 hours. The work was done perfectly! It was impossible to tell where the damage had been! If I ever need repairs on my car again, I will definitely go back to Paint and Body Perfectors!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a scraped back fender due to a parking lot mishap. I needed the scratched place buffed and painted.

09/22/2017

Fabulous and top quality work. Car delivered looking like new! Extremely pleased with shop management and personnel. Thoroughly reliable and spot on assessment of repairs and how to complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Body repair

CATEGORY auto body repair

09/07/2017

The owner refused to work with me as agreed upon. Also, they drove my car 1200 miles without my consent. My gas tank was almost full when I dropped my car off and when I got it back it was beyond empty. I told them that I was going to sue them for the behavior and the owner started shaking like he was going to hit me. After telling them that I was going to sue them they later told me that they'd p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They promised to work with me on my $500 deductible for auto body repairs that I was needing done.

CATEGORY auto body repair

08/13/2017

Overall it went fine. They forgot to put a piece on the car when they were done, and I had to make another trip back to the facility to have it completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door repair from side impact

07/24/2017

Having done business with Paint and Body Perfectors in the past, I elected again to have them repair my 2012 Chev Equinox. They did not disappoint me. They did an excellent job on the repair and their employee's do everything they can to make the repair experience a pleasant one. I would recommend Paint and Body Perfectors to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deer darted in front of my 2012 Chev Equinox and impacted the lower front right bumper and front right fender.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

Auto Painting, Dent Repair, Auto Repair, & Weather Damage Repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover