No Limits Woodwork

A25 REVIEWS

2:00 PM - 7:00 PM

5543 Edmondson Pike Suite 131

Nashville, TN 37211

Hi there! All quotes are absolutely free! My name is Derek Morris. I am an honor graduate Industrial Engineer from Georgia Tech who has a keen eye for detail when it comes to woodworking. In my pictures, you will notice that I have a wide range of abilities, ranging from cedar mailboxes to garden planters to shelving units, etc. As a startup business, the options are only limited to what a single person can handle. If you can send me a picture, whether it be a photo or a hand drawn image, of what youre envisioning, I need to see the space that Ill be working with, and I can make that picture come to life....

Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (24)Fencing (1)Handyman Services (1)Unfinished Carpentry (1)

11/18/2019

Derek is so talented and dedicated. He built a beautiful deck and stairs. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone who needs a carpenter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entryway porch and staircase

CATEGORY handyman service, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

11/05/2019

We were so glad we found Derek. We came to him with half an idea and he spent over an hour with us thinking it through. The final project was just what we needed, and for a very reasonable price. He worked very hard and was in constant communication throughout the project. We are very proud of the finished product and will definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build a ladder, gate, and railing for our loft project.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

10/31/2019

He ran into an issue and he trouble shot it and got the job done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mailbox construction

CATEGORY contractors, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

10/26/2019

Derek did great work in a timely fashion. I had this crazy idea to turn a pallet into a bookshelf for my classroom, and he brought my idea to reality. He came to my classroom and brought what he needed to build it on site. I couldn’t be happier with the experience or the bookshelf.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pallet Bookshelf

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

10/26/2019

Wonderfully. He is very bright , he was able to adjust to any issues that came up and problem solve. Very pleased with our mailbox

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom Cedar Mailbox

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2019

10/25/2019

Derek did an outstanding job on our loose stair railing. He gave me a fair quote and showed up on time. I would not hesitate to hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
stair rail repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2019

10/02/2019

Great. Excellent quality and completed on schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch staircase and storm door

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

10/02/2019

Derek was AWESOME and the work was exceptional!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my sleigh bed supports and rails repaired and updated.

07/15/2019

It went well. Derick does quality work and it turned out beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A handcraft closet for a bedroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

07/13/2019

Excellent- very responsive to my request for the job to be done quickly as I need to get my home ready to sell. Derek is knowledgeable, professional and friendly. I recommend him highly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair railing to hand rail leading upstairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2019

Custom Carpentry; Woodworking; Interior Trim; Wood Fencing; Unfinished Carpentry; Woodworking Design

Wrought Iron Fencing; Masonry; Drywall