Landmark Services of Tennessee

A94 REVIEWS

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since October 2009

PO Box 158825

Nashville, TN, 37215

Award winning. We use licensed subcontractors for plumbing and electrical....

General Remodeling (60)Interior Painting (24)Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation (22)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (17)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (16)Drywall (15)Ceramic Tile (15)Plumbing (13)Handyman Services (13)Flooring Sales and Installation (12)Exterior Painting (10)Lighting (10)

11/13/2019

I am very happy with the work. It was done as expected, when expected and by a very pleasant professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpaper removed from three rooms.

CATEGORY wallpaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

10/17/2019

They were great,on time and easy along with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling-General

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

10/15/2019

It was awesome. I would highly recommend them. They were very attentive, went above and beyond, did little extra, very responsive for my calls and questions, and friendly. The price was fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled the kitchen.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

10/11/2019

Eric and team have helped us with several projects over the years at our current and previous houses. Very responsive and follows through. Executed our renovations as we had envisioned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen & 1/2 Bath Renovations, Hardwood Floor Installation, Exterior & Crawlspace Repair, Landscape Clean-up

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, gutter cleaning, gutter repair, handyman service, hardwood floor repair, landscaper, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, wallpaper removal, ceiling fans, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

10/07/2019

We could not be more pleased With Landmark Services. We have never had a bad experience throughout the multiple projects over a 13 year span. I would not use anyone else for my home renovations and/or projects. I have complete trust in the service and integrity of the owner and people employed by the company. I highly recommend Landmark Services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband and I have used Eric Glasser, with Landmark services for over 13 years for multiple renovation projects, including complete bathroom and kitchen remodels. I have also had multiple other jobs throughout the years, such as painting, building window seat, bookcases and a mud area. We have remodeled the interior and exterior of our home using Landmark Services. .

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, decks, drywall, handyman service, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

10/04/2016

Never returned my call. Very unprofessional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter repair and replacement

CATEGORY appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2016

WE DONT DO APPLIANCE REPAIRS Not returning a call doesn’t call for an F rating I am very busy and sometimes I forget or lose #s it’s not Intentional

12/23/2015

Very professional and responsive provider. Addressed all of my questions and concerns and completed agreed upon work promptly as allowed by the weather. I did not put a rating on the price as I am unfamiliar with how the prices for such jobs are determined. I was impressed enough with this provider upon meeting him that I did not "shop" this job with more than one provider. Some of the work requir...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed and resealed fence around backyard; did repairs to fence gate, small area of lifted shingles on roof, and section of sagging gutter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2015

06/11/2015

Wow!  Great job! I was so relief after a year of agony. How hard is it to paint the ceiling? I thought no big deal.  I had two different painters coming at two different times before I contacted Landmark Services of TN. One left a long line on my ceiling; one said the paint was soggy, spent two days try to stick... Anyway, I turned to Angie's list, called Eric.  He came by almost right away to quo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
paint the ceiling in my daughter's bedroom

CATEGORY remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2015

D

01/24/2015

Eric came out reasonably quickly to look at the scope of the job but never provided estimate. Contacted him to see if he forgot about me and he said "no" and promised to have estimate within a weeks time. that never happened. Obviously he isnt interested in the job but, why not just say that instead of leaving me hanging waiting on a response?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2014

12/08/2014

They did an excellent job. They re-caulked when needed, scraped and painted. They were professional and did a masterful job. While here they also fixed the gate to my backyard fence that had come loose and was scraping on the aggregate. They arrived on time and were punctual when I had to be here to open windows for painting. I use Landmark for all my painting as well as remodeling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted all the trim on my brick home.

CATEGORY fencing, handyman service, remodeling, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2014