HomeShield Pest Control

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20131021

2206 Dortch Ave

Nashville, TN 37210

Additional DBA - HomeShield Pest Control Inc. Additional email-info@homeshieldxp.com. Additional website - www.homeshieldxp.com. Additional phone - (615) 255-8808...

pest control (658)basement waterproofing (1)

09/23/2020

The main reason I hired this company was to get rid of wasps nests. I worked with Diana to set up this service, which was part of a birthday surprise for my son. She went above and beyond to set up the technicians going to my son's home before his birthday. Once the technician's arrived at my son's home they were very personable and professional. The areas treated were the "Bar Area Shed", as well...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wasp removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2020

Thank you so much for sharing your HomeShield experience with us! We are blessed to have a great staff and are thankful that Diana was able to help you surprise your son with such a unique and practical gift. Please send him birthday wishes from us! We appreciate you.

06/04/2020

We are new to this company but have been extremely pleased so far! They are very thorough and very informative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

CATEGORY pest control,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your feedback.

06/02/2020

Ants and other bugs seem to have gone away. They were were very thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray for ants

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your business.

04/07/2020

As always...PERFECTLY. Been using for three years. Never a bug in the house. Best in their area. Nice people too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control inside home and outside

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2020

[Member Name Removed], we really appreciate your business. Thank you so much for your business. We look forward to making sure you are extremely satisfied with our service.

06/04/2019

Had first visit and technician was prompt and professional. I had a follow up question and received a prompt response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest maintenance plan and service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

10/04/2018

They did a fantastic job removing all of the bugs in our backyard and continuing to follow up every three months. We are very pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest removal and prevention

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2018

09/01/2018

Our technician was very friendly and professional. He explained every step of the process and made sure we were ok with everything before he did it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control spray and spider removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your feedback.

08/06/2018

I've been using Homeshield for a few years now and the dividends keep piling up. I am SO glad I hired this company. We first called because of ants...gone after a SINGLE treatment. We saw a few mice...gone within 2 visits. Had a nasty house guest and started seeing roaches...gone after 2 visits. Their flea/tick treatment works so good that we have put ZERO flea meds on our pets this year!!!!! They...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

06/19/2018

Michael was friendly, helpful, and patient. He went above and beyond to access the crawlspace that painters had recently painted shut. I felt he did a thorough inspection and explained everything in a way that was easy to understand. I appreciated his information and he gave it in a way that didn't make me feel like I was pressured to purchase a prevention package. Because of his attitude and deli...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

05/24/2018

Professional treatment and courteous and responsive staff. I got a termite clearance letter and receipt for services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ternite treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2018

Pest control & inspection.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal