Fesmire Dental Group

Angie's List since August 2014

Fesmire Dental Group is a full-service dental practice offering General and Cosmetic Dentistry, Orthodontics, Periodontics, Implants, Oral Surgery, Endodontics, and Reconstructive Dentistry. The emphasis of our practice is on the care and concern of all our patients, children through adults. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified, visit abgd.org....

David Roach Family Dentistry

David Roach Family Dentistry has been working with patients to provide the best dental care for patients in the Nashville area since 2000. The experience in dentistry at David Roach Family Dentistry is coupled with genuine concern for our patients. All our staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well. Our goal is to keep your teeth healthy and your smile bright. EMERGENCY SERVICES AVAILABLE.

02/12/2015

Excellent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crowns, Partial.

CATEGORY dentists

08/14/2014

I have been going to him for 5 years. It is a clean and professional environment. He is attentive. The hygienists are gentle and they have all been fantastic. They are all courteous. The office staff is sweet, professional and they even contact me reminders by email or text message. They are accommodating and I always get the opportunity to talk to the dentist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Robert Fesmire my dentist and I saw him 2 months ago for a routine cleaning.

CATEGORY dentists

Dentistry – Bonding, Cavities, Composite Fillings, Crowns, Dental Implants, Extractions, Mouthguards, Orthodontics, Periodontal Scaling, Porcelain Veneers, Inlays & Onlays, Root Canals, Sealants, Teeth Cleanings, TMJ, Velscope, & X-Rays.